More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

Where our story starts?

[Author's Notes]

This was one of my first stories published here and it was pre-planned complete experience. Unfortunately it didn't quite work that well as life got in a way and I lost motivation to continue. However I'm diving back in into things and this story is now going to be resurrected. You can still access old content under [Legacy Story] and that content will be re-published under a new story.

One of the ideas for this story was that choices can be made by two people. One for male character and one for female characters. Hope I get to preserve that aspect in a new version.


Customize! Pick name(s) for yourself and 3 other key characters by clicking customize on the right, and editing fields.
No Blind Routes Story is generally pre-planned and playing from the start, you should always be able to reach a satisfying ending. Chapters/Paths that are in the works are marked with ⚒. Chapters that need some more love to be continued are marked with âĻ (up-vote those if they interest you!)
Theme Warning! There will be some dark themes explored, stories will contain a whole bunch of , rapey interactions (and outright ), and more. I hope I don't have to say: It's all a fantasy and do not do this at home (and anywhere else in reality).
Please vote! Still here? I'm glad! I write for fun in a free time, and you can help me prioritize things, and find what you would like to read! To do that Please vote on the chapters!, or comment with suggestions and encouragement :) It keeps me writing!
Support me on https://subscribestar.adult/spioch. I'd love to spend more time writing those stories. So I'm looking to you to support me in that! If you enjoy my smut, please consider subscribing or tipping! Thank you!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)