More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by starwarsalpha1 starwarsalpha1

Is anyone in the bathroom

[Alternate Start] Mother and her Daughter

Erica lives under the roof of her loving mother, Laura, in their 2 bedroom apartment. The area they live in is nice with very little crime, similar to a central American suburban neighborhood. Erica just graduated high school and will be taking a year off before starting college. Everything seems to be normal in the life of this average young woman, but that is about to change entirely. Laura is not whom Erica thinks she is. She is hiding a big secret from the world which she has very little control over. This secret is sure to come out and eventually take it's role in Erica's life.

Erica is on her way home from her last class of school. She is very excited to start working and making her own money. Sitting on the bus she begins to plan out her next summer and what kind of career she wants to take. This will all have to wait since the bus has just arrived at her stop just outside of the apartment complex she lives in. She and a few other former students exit the bus and are all talking about their plans while she continues to walk home ready to lay down in her bed and relax for a while.

Erica walks up to the front door of her home and pulls out her keys from her backpack. Unlocking the door and walking inside she takes a moment to stretch. Feeling relieved that finals are over and she isn't going back to school for a while she starts walking to the kitchen to grab a snack. Grabbing a protein bar and an apple she continues to her room, turns on her computer and starts to play games. An hour passes before she realizes her mother hasn't been around or just isn't present in the apartment. The game she is playing has a female character that she has fantasized about several times. Observing her form Erica begins to feel herself building "desires". Noticing her mother's absence she pauses the game, grabs her secret dildo from under her bed, and goes onto the internet.

Erica immediately goes on to her favorite porn sight and looks up *character's name* into the search bar. Instantly her screen is filled with fan made videos of her favorite character getting fucked in several positions. Wanting the most out of her masturbation session Erica proceeds to the bathroom to grab a bottle of lotion for the dildo. She walks over to the bathroom door which is closed for some reason. Erica thinks nothing special of it and walks into the bathroom wearing only panties on her lower half and soaking wet.

Author: So curious as to what people might want from this path. Do people want it to have alternate versions of the other existing paths but with Erica instead of Erik. Like how this chapter is just a copy of the other starting chapter but slightly different. Or would people like different brand new paths. Or maybe a bit of both, alternate versions of some of the best paths and maybe some brand new ones. I guess my own vote would be for doing both or just alternate versions of the existing ones. Partly because I'm lazy and it means the majority of the writing is already done for me but also because I do enjoy exploring alternate versions of stories. I would mess with the story a bit that way it isn't literally exactly the same just with 'she' instead of 'he' but it would still be very similar, if that makes since.

Author Again: So I'm going to be posting alternate branches of existing paths as well as completely new ones at some point in the future. So please do note that the alternate branches are not my original work and will be mainly copies, with changes here and there. I will only be doing alternates of the chapters redpulse0091 has written and not of ones anybody else has. I will mark those branches with (alt) and put a link to the original branch at the start.

What's up with the bathroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)