More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DanielaMarquez DanielaMarquez

What's next?

[Aelith, The main character]

Aelith is the second daughter of Dyffros, the Village Chief.

Age: She is 18 Years old.
At that age under elven standards she is considered physically mature, but not completely mature on the emotional side (an elf is emotionally mature at around the age of 125).
This gap between emotionally and physical maturity tends to make young elfs a lot more prone to taking hurried decisions and acting upon feelings without any previous planning.

Physique: With a height of 5'3 and a weight of 100 lbs Aelith has a relatively small body size, that matches her age.
She has long black hair, deep dark eyes, white skin with a very light tan and a soft and gentle smile.
Her chest is balanced with the rest of her body, which is a benefit for an archer culture as her B cup breasts allow her to use the bow without any extra effort.
Both her legs and arms are toned, but they lack the visible musculature that males often have.

Personality: She is pretty smart and relatively quick upon taking decisions, but prefers to avoid any kind of conflict with people, which sometimes this leads to sub-optimal choices.
She is more or less secure about herself but she suffers from being shy.


Authors Note: This page is temporary, once the new version of the site is released (should be soon) I will allow you to customize the main character :)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)