More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

You must now decide three things: what is your name, what are your powers (pick up to three), and which two of these five things will come easily to you?

['Xander Lavell': Warrior Smith] (Finding A Spouse & Protecting Your Fellow Gods Will Be Easy...)

You awake cold, wet, and disoriented in the midst of a large cavern.

You have vague memories of being some kind of Demon Hunter in your previous life but cannot recall that existence with any degree of clarity...

You know many useful things about your new life through:
1: You have been reborn as a God, a member of a smallish pantheon.
2: You are your pantheon's Artisan/Smith deity: yours is the arts of forge and craftsmanship.
3: You are also a warrior god, not unlike Thor in your present role: you both craft the weapons of your pantheon and take them up in your fellow gods' defense.

You sit up and look at yourself in the reflection of a puddle of still water...

You have short dark hair, dark eyes, tanned skin, are nude, and have a nose that has been broken a time or three too many. You are very muscular, and through your body bears many scars it is quite handsome: if you do say so yourself.

You look around you and see the other members of the pantheon...


Questions To Vote On This Chapter:

1: Who Are The Other Members Of The Pantheon?
(Vote for exactly Six.)

1a: Auntie Willow: Magic, Plants, and Lesbians.
(Resembling an animated willow tree, Auntie Willow, is a skilled practitioner of druidic magic and wizardry.)
1b: Anya: Love, Beauty, and Sex.
(Similar to Aphrodite, Anya is the goddess of all things sexual and erotic. She also is a part demon...)
1c: Hippolyta: Warfare, Women's Power, and Victorious Consolidation.
(Hippolyta is a warrior goddess and natural leader.)
1d: Dawn: the Sun, Healing, and Family.
(Dawn is the goddess of daybreak and new beginnings, with hair like flame and hands surrounded in the blood red glow of the first light of the rising sun. She is firey and temperamental, but also quick to soothe cuts and burns with her healing hands...)
1e: Epheba: Witchcraft, Animals, and Rebels.
(Green skinned and shark-toothed Epheba would seem the natural choice for an evil deity of the pantheon, but she's not. Epheba is in fact ordered/anarchistic/good, and will work tirelessly to protect the natural balance between sapient species and the animals.)
1f: 'Spike': Undead, Souls, and .
(If Epheba SEEMS evil, 'spike' is the one who actually IS. Most pantheons have their dark gods, and spike would be for yours. Spike's actual name is a secret he guards closely...)
1g: Anthony Giles: Knowledge, Secrets, and Decisiveness.
(Most pantheons also have a God or goddess of writing and scholarship, for yours it could be Anthony...)
1h: Hern: Nature, The Cycle of Seasons, Agriculture.
(Last of the Gods presented Hern is the 'Green Man', the Lord of sowing and reaping, who dies in the fall and is reborn in spring.)

Who Are Your Fellow Gods?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)