More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by p00lboi p00lboi

What's next?

> BEGIN

(A/N: Italics, like these, indicate that information conveyed is out of context. Characters may or may not know any information presented in italics.)

Goblins are short, green humanoids with long, pointed ears that are spread out to the side, and long incisors. Their skin can be anywhere from a dark green to a yellow-tinged chartreuse, but most are somewhere in the emerald-jade range. Their hips are usually wider than their shoulders. In women, this is contrasted by the fact that they tend to bear proportionally smaller breasts than other humanoids. Goblins are known for their physical resilience, as they are somewhat elastic. Most goblins live in clans, in the wilderness, where they sustain themselves through some combination of farming, foraging, hunting and thievery. The specifics vary from group to group, and region to region. Goblins are typically more emotional than other peoples, and are usually more libidinous as well. When goblins do join societies, they find success in tasks that require manual dexterity, or speed, either of wit or of foot.

You are Hok, of the clan Gulchwater. You are a 22 year old goblin, a young woman, and you have recently run away from the savagery of life with your clan in the forest, and have arrived at the city of Tallowdell. Most of the people there are humans, a cosmopolitan and industrious species you have not interacted with much, save for robbing their merchants and quarreling over hunting grounds. It is not unheard of for a goblin to reject life in the wilderness, but most goblins who have not proven themselves to the societies they join are met with at least a little bit of hostility. You have emerald skin and purple eyes, which contrast your pale yellow sclera. You have a cute button nose, plump lips, and medium-length black hair, which you wear straight, behind your head. Your hips are wide-set, even for a goblin, and are set with a large, round rump which tapers into two supple thighs. In the Gulchwater camp, you attended to crafts and cooking, as you didn't care for hunting or foraging, and as such you are just a little bit plump, especially around the hips. Like most goblin women, your breasts are quite small, barely half-handfuls. Between your legs is a vagina, with dark, jade inner labia. Your puckered anus and little nipples are the same color, as are your lips.

You stand at the city's front gate, where the outer wall bisects the cobblestone road that lead you here. In front of you are three guards, wearing metal helmets, chainmail, and leather armor. They're armed with swords and shields. You'd probably have to talk to them, if you want to get into the city.

What Do You Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)