More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Infected or Immune?

:: Info on Infected ::

Keira Stirling

Senior Assistant, Parovian Viral Research Authority, Observation Tower A-5

Researcher's Observation Notes 1 thru 15

Date: XX, XX, 2018

Majority of the population in the Atoll has been infected with the leaked PXXX1 airborne agent. Sexual inhibitions are uncontrollable. Many will not shy away from any opportunity to fuck, suck and orgasm everywhere and anywhere they want. Although not entirely mindless, they care little for anything else, unless there are future prospects to have more unbridled sexual activity further down the line. To them, it is the start of a new kind of party. They have abandoned all forms of moral restraint, seeking out as much pleasurable experiences as possible. They do not care if it is their brothers, sisters, mothers or complete strangers. Everyone is a viable sexual partner. In light of previous findings, there have been certain perculiarities, however, likely caused by the rapidly mutating nature of the unstable agent.

Note 1: Sustenance

The infected's stamina is almost endless. I have been watching an orgy on a tour bus go on for more than three days now with no sign of it stopping. I believe it has something to do with the sex. It appears to fuel their mutated brains and bodies, leaving no need for normal human essentials such as sleep, food or water. The females observe a clear obsession for consuming semen, which the males seem to produce unendingly. A liquid energy substitute perhaps. Otherwise, all infected appear to function like rechargeable dynamos. The more pleasure they feel, the more energy they regenerate. They can also heal just about any form of injury through this way as well. (As a side note, the infected possess remarkable resilience. I observed one being hit by a truck by the highway once, sustaining only minor injuries). I suppose the easiest way to describe the infected could be termed as 'sex zombies', however outlandish that might be. still appears to affect them though, and it is quite amusing to see them stumbling around.

Note 2: Intelligence

Their level of intelligence remains a mystery even after XX days of observation. The mutations that occur vary from infected to infected. The most common kind are reduced to rely only on base instinct. Certain others are intelligent enough to converse, make calculated judgements and coordinate with other intelligent infected. This variety have shown evidence of cunning and creativity when faced with certain challenges. I have also noticed that various infected retain the knowledge and skill sets of their previous lives before the break out.

Note 3: Levels of Aggression

This area of inquiry is relatively hazy. Common infected show few signs of aggression when pursuing potential sexual partners. None seem to resist each other to begin with, but there have been some that outright attack such partners to get what they want. My hypothesis is that this entirely depends on who they were before infection. There have been no cases of aggression resulting in fatality. At least not yet.

Note 4: Infection

The primary infection vector when first released is through the air, and according to reports from tower networks A through G, a vast majority of every human beings on all islands within the atoll were infected within two days. There is hardly any sane person left, save for an observed handful of the population that may be immune to the disease. Recommend bringing these immune in for sampling and investigation. There have been further reports of containment breaches in several observation areas. Gas masks do not prevent infection as it can easily bypass any artificial filters, but environmentally sealed areas do keep out the viral cloud. PXXX1 is a nearly invisible gaseous pathogen, so even if the viral clouds have already passed over the islands some time ago, it is impossible to tell which parts of the island it might still linger. Secondary infection begins with physical skin contact with the infected outside of the infection zones, likely through contact with sweat, saliva or various other bodily fluids. Considering the crowded circumstances of the New Year, this may be partly the reason why the infection is now so widespread.

Note 5: Physical and Mental Mutations

Ever since the outbreak, the mutations that occur span from minor physical alterations to major changes to anatomy, and seemingly without pattern. The purpose of all of these mutations, however, appears to heighten sexual pleasure. Some females have also grown penises. Endowments were expanded to more sexually desirable sizes. Certain infected also seem to behave strangely. One observation of a particilar specimen in the lab suggests some form of mind control-*ineligable scrawling*

I must suck cock and drink cum.

I musy suc cock and drik cum,

U muse suck cock n drimk cum

Return to previous page?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)