More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ajaxiss Ajaxiss

Does our intrepid hero/heroine make it down okay?

*Writers Notes*

Hi All,

I'm excited to be working on this, hopefully, big project. I envision it to be story focused but with plenty of room to play.

I will want authors to respect the story line laid out within the game Subnautica (after its recent launch), and work within this framework. I know this is challenging as the game focuses on a slow build to greater and greater depths, and indeed I plan to explore those "depths" in due time. And am excited you will be there with me.

While I do wish to remain mostly faithful to the story, there are things I am happy with having adapted to our needs. Namely, no one wants to read a story about 1 human jacking/killing themselves to alone on a planet. Well, maybe you do but that's just sad... No judgement. Hehe

The actual survivors can range from just yourself to most of the crew having landed safely.

The fish are completely allowed to be female or male in gender and able to procreate with the crew, and have humanoid features. Eg. Fishgirl leviathan boy. I've got my eye on a cute little peeper haha.

Aliens in the story have moved all offworld with exception of some strange messages. Feel free to make those come to life. Have alien slaves be left behind, or alien human hunting parties. All good.

Also, the original Degassi crew is able to be still alive. Up to your discretion they may have mutated, or found a cure but no way off planet, or developed a mind altering effect and hence forgot to turn off the freaking gun.

Anyways, feel free to play. My one stipulation is on futa. I'm not a fan. I'm not going to disallow it but if I notice too many paths leading to a chicks with dicks result I will begin to be harsher with continuing to allow new additions in those areas. But I will not remove your original posted work.

Please keep your stories to good or better quality, longer entries preferred, and all additions must add to the storyline or pose an interesting point of view. I will not allow useless writing of the copy-pasta veriety.

Let this world be for all to jump play and frolick in. Have fun and populate, you dirty dirty subnauticans.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)