More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maester maester

Open the book

*Warning this is purely an explaination of the new gender grammar & has nothing to do with the story

All terms of women and females remain the same, what was man is now korman (or koman), and man is now both.

Woman/Korman/Man

Female/Vumale/Male

she/che/he

her/hun/him

her/hin/his

hers/hins/his

herself/hunself/himself

Note also that the in the new "male" in the vemale's pronouns the vowels are all long thus ''i'' in hin it sounds like the ''i'' in ''mind,'' the ''u'' in hun and vumale is pronounced as ''oo.'' The 'ch' in che is a hard Xi sound, and would sound the same as 'key.'

I am sure all seems strange and perhaps unneeded. The intention here is to help with female/vumale relations and psychology. In our changing world it is becoming determinal to be born of either sex. It is for see able that with in the next 50-150 years women will no longer need kormen to reproduce and within the next 100-200 years kormen will no longer need women. Women are taking up roles once reserved for komen and vise versa. As language now stands, in all ways the "male" is the base and the "female" a deviant of that base. Man: HU-man, WO-man, man-KIND, S-he, FE-male, etc. Language should learn to reflect this change in the views of the sexs and of humans.

thus...

Woman will mean only what it is to be born with a vagina, and the natural traits that come from that fact, both in mind and body.

Koman will mean only what it is to be born with a penis, and the natural traits that come from that fact, both in mind and body.

Man will mean those traits that we share regardless of sex. Preferably the traits which are desirable. Perhaps letting human refer to more our baser more viseral traits.

For those that read this thread I would love to hear some constructive critiques.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)