More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JWtts JWtts

And the compass points to...?

*The Characters*


The Nanny: Aubrey Durrant
Age: 30
Features: 5’8, Athletic, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, 34D
Favorite Foods: Omelettes, M&Ms
Profession: Nanny for high-end nanny service, Forever Hearts
Personality: Sweet, flirty, gentle, down-to-earth, and always finds a way to bond with the children she looks after.
Bio: Was previously married, but her husband left her after she could not have children. Upset, she traveled the world, learning different languages, picking up random skills, and eventually came back to the U.S. to be a nanny. Has a Masters in Child Development with a focus on Child Psychology. She is one of Forever Hearts’ most recommended nannies.


Wife: Rachel Weston
Age: 42
Features: 5’1, Fit, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, 34B
Favorite Foods: Pizza, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Profession: Corporate lawyer, Part-time entrepreneur for a small fashion design company.
Personality: Hard-working, determined and likes to keep herself and the family busy, but tends to be a workaholic.
Bio: Was determined to marry her then fiancee after law school, establish herself as a lawyer and then start a family, but he cheated on her. Devastated, she threw herself into her work until she met Thomas a few years later. She was to fall in love again, but was also afraid of messing up her plan of starting a family and having enough space between children to give them the right amount of her attention. At first Thomas was just a fun fling, someone different from the men she usually dated, but she fell in love and loved how he could always talk her down from situations in which she got too stressed.

Husband: Thomas Weston
Age: 43
Features: 6’0, Fit, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
Favorite Foods: Chinese Take-out, Cheesecake
Profession: Project manager and graphic designer for a design firm.
Personality: Laid back and tries to keep Rachel grounded and less stressed, but can come off too care-free.
Bio: Son of a high powered businessman, he was considered a disappointment to his father by pursuing art and graphic design. After college he traveled a bit and floated from job to job. He later met Rachel at a destination wedding of a mutual friend. While “Type A” wasn’t his usual type, he was smitten by her beautiful smile and infectious laugh. Having always wanted to eventually settle down and start a family he knew Rachel would be a perfect match for him. She was always organized and had a plan, and he was the one who could keep it fun and creative, though he quickly discovered she had a bit of a wild side she tried to hide behind her corporate persona.

Children:
Lucy Weston: 9 years old. Rough and tumble tomboy type. Likes art like her father, but struggles academically. Always seeking Rachel’s attention, but fears that she’s a disappointment to her mother because of her academic struggles.

Nathan Weston: 7 years old. Quiet, shy, and intelligent. Gets most of Rachel’s attention as he was born premature and was sickly as a baby. Thomas tries to convince Rachel that he’s tougher than she thinks.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)