More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnLocke4 JohnLocke4

Who Is Our Group? And What Happens To Them?

*Starting Survivor Camp*

Ryan Barker - Twenty-Seven years old. Long, slicked-back black hair. Deep Blue eyes. Goes by his last name Barker, and he served in the Coast Guard for years. He never saw all that much action but has always understood his duty and job clearly; get the job done while keeping as many people safe as possible. Has revealed himself to be a stalwart leader, even if he questions himself regularly, and puts his group's safety above all else. Trying to keep order and hope for a better tomorrow alive in all the chaos is the only way he knows how to survive.

Marcus Hammon - Thirty-Eight years old. Short deep red hair with a five o'clock shadow. Emerald green eyes. Marcus has served in the Marines overseas for multiple tours of duty. His unit was abruptly pulled back home to deal with the chaos that was unfolding on the homefront. He had attempted to stay in contact with his unit after it was split up, being sent to different red zones to help with evacuation and protection of civilians, but the grid has since gone dark. He can be tough to get along with, but he always pulls more than his weight.

Amy Fischer - Twenty-Four years old. Medium-length golden blonde hair. Bright blue eyes. Amy used to be a beat cop only a year ago, but she quickly rose to the rank of detective thanks to her sharp eyes and dedication. Her ability to get into the minds of her criminals led to her getting more confessions than more than any other detective on the . Now, with the world becoming one giant crime scene, she's just hoping she can help unravel the mystery of what caused this.

Ivey Page - Twenty-Six years old. Long curly amber hair. Sharp green eyes. Ivey was a nose-to-the-ground, hard-hitting journalist before the outbreak. She wasn't afraid to tackle the big stories, including the initial stories surrounding the start of the apocalypse. She was lucky enough not to be killed from the early risks she took but always felt the truth was worth anything. Even now, she is still trying to track down who or what's at fault for this disaster.

Darius Jones - Twenty-Three years old. Medium length, shaggy brown hair. Deep brown eyes. Darius was a high school dropout who had big dreams of how he'd lead his own life to great success. Things didn't work out that way, and for money, he found himself getting involved with the wrong crowds. He often ended up getting hired muscle or a strong man when someone needed tuning up or shaking down. He secretly is thankful for the outbreak, feeling it's given him another chance at a free life.

Alice Collins - Twenty-Seven years old. Long blonde hair tied into a french braid. Grayish blue eyes. Alice had only spent her years as a nurse patching up the simple wounds while leaving the serious stuff to the doctors and surgeons. Now she's thrown into a world where life-threatening wounds are all too common, and she has had but to step up and help. Lucky for most, she is vastly intelligent and seems to be picking up skills for both survival and medical talent at a rapid pace.

Mitchell Warner - Eighteen years old. Short brown hair. Light Brown eyes. Mitchell had only just graduated high school and was getting ready for his first year of college when the outbreak hit. Without his family, he has become a bit shaken, never having considered himself a fight. His main goal in mind is getting somewhere safe but sometimes shows glimpses of being far more capable than he appears.

Holly Boone - Twenty-Two years old. Medium-length blonde hair tied off into pigtails. Hazel eyes. Holly was never very interested in her future or anything beyond what sounded fun. She picked up small jobs like babysitting for quick cash so she could buy what she pleased and party. When the outbreak hit she panicked and took off, feeling nothing but guilt as she thought of the kids she used to babysit and how she left without even checking in on them. She can be stand-offish and headstrong, making friends and enemies far too easily.

Mac Cooley - Forty-Four years old. Long brown hair with a mustache, mutton chop combo. Brown eyes. Mac spent his years living out in the rural parts of the state, running a family-owned hunting store. He ironically fell in love with his wife, Mirabelle, the local veterinarian, and they have a little boy they love dearly. When the outbreak hit, his first stop was his shop, loading up on ammunition and protecting it from looters until it was clear this wasn't going to blow over. He reluctantly took his wife and son, Henry, and headed into the city looking for survivors and hopefully rescue. He's a man of few words, but one hell of a crack shot who is only concerned about keeping his family safe.

Mirabelle Cooley - Thirty-Eight years old. Long brunette hair. Warm green eyes. Mirabelle had been working as a local veterinarian for years when the outbreak hit. Her career in stitching up animals abruptly switched to stitching up her fellow man. She feels responsible for everyone she meets since she is one of the few around that is capable of saving lives, making her a bit too trusting for her husband's liking. That being said, her motherly attitude towards each member of her group does still keep her in a rather high regard, with most just looking out for her and protecting her from making naive decisions. She does follow her husband's lead, however, knowing Mac has their best interest at heart.

Mike Sweeny - Sixty-Eight years old. Scraggly short grey hair with a scruffy, unkempt beard. Bright blue eyes. Mike served in the military over forty years ago, and once he returned home, his life went downhill. He never had a family of his own and eventually wound up living on the streets. That being said, he never let it keep him down and stayed friendly to everyone he met, passing wisdom to the younger generation and reminiscing with members of his own. Since the outbreak, he found that living on the streets gave him more than a few useful skills when it came to survival, and tries to help the younger members of his group pick up on them.

Joshua Wolfe - Thirty-Eight years old. Shaved head and light stubble over his face. Deep brown eyes. Joshua was born in the northern part of New England and spent his youth as a lumberjack in a small town. Eventually, he moved to the big city for work, usually working as a laborer which kept him in great physical shape. He never was one for conflict and often looks to talk things out than fight, and now just wants to try and help his group out until things go back to normal.

Noah Reed - Twenty-Eight years old. Short, well-kempt brown hair and clean-shaven face. Sharp green eyes. Noah was a bit of a shut-in before the world came to an end. He excelled in school, but when all was said and done, Noah decided to stick to a quiet life, mostly away from people. He's something of a savant, able to figure out most technical issues given enough time, but when it comes to dealing with the undead, Noah is way out of his depth. He usually ends up looking to others to protect him, but that doesn't mean he's a coward. He takes risks to try and save people, even if that puts him at risk of .

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)