More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnLocke4 JohnLocke4

Which Story Will You Pick?

*Main Characters*

Kenneth “Kenny” Clark: White, 18 Years Old, Medium Dark Brown Hair, Brown Eyes. Virgin. Essentially the main character of the story. Kenny has a good relationship with nearly everyone in Greenwall, he's never been popular, but he's not necessarily an outcast, mostly due to his friends dragging him into social events. His two best friends are Mindy and JJ, the former having been friends since they first entered schooling. He also has an extremely close relationship with his cousin, Juliet, who is much more like a sister to him as well as his actual older sister, Sydney. Is one of the most understanding and friendliest guys in the group, which helps make him fast friends. Has some confidence issues, which leads him to not take chances with girls nor ever mustering the courage to ask anyone out. Went to his prom with Rachel White, his sister's best friend, and long-time crush, but failed to take things forward, unable to get even a kiss. Since then goes with the flow, deciding it would be best to just see where life takes him instead of actively seeking anything out for himself. Having now graduated from school is thinking of putting college on the sideline and trying out for the police in Greenwall so he can one day make detective and solve some big cases while hopefully working alongside Sydney.

Juliet "Julie" Clark: White, 18 years old, Jet Black Hair, Blue eyes, C-Cup Breasts. Juliet is Kenny's younger cousin by a few months and Sydney by a few years. The trio have always been close, acting more like siblings rather than distant family members, this is mostly due to the fact that Juliet and her mother have a rough relationship, and Juliet tends to stay with Kenny's family instead of with her mother. This is in thanks, particularly to Sydney, who always looked out for Juliet, inviting her to stay over and sharing her bedroom with the girl. Juliet has always been so grateful to Sydney for this, as she provided her with someone to look up to and be able to safely confide in. Juliet also looks up to Kenny in nearly every way, though she'd never tell him, seeing him as the kind of man everyone should be, and hopes to find someone like him for herself one day. She has a minor attraction to JJ but doesn't act on it as she feels it's unacceptable to go after Kenny's best friend and expects as well as demands her friends to treat Kenny in the same fashion. Unlike her cousin, Juliet flourished in high school, spending a lot of time in extracurricular activities, gaining tons of friends through parties, having an occasional boyfriend, and getting a full scholarship to BMU. Being the former head cheerleader, Juliet has tight links to the girls on her team, both current and former, such as Rachel White and Bella Greene. Brian flirts with her, but she loathes him for it, having never appreciated guys that come on too strong and breathe overconfidence. Her best friend in the world is Quinn Greene; the pair have become inseparable once they started cheerleading together.

Brian White: White, 18 Years Old, Short Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes. Brian's friendship with the group is the newest, having only changed his ways and personality from smug, horndog player, to a much friendlier and kind type in the last year. Being the only son of the richest family in town, After ditching his old crowd who only liked him for his money, Brian apologized to Kenny and began to form a very real friendship with people who liked him for him. He's doing his best to be more humble and not slip back into his player persona, but sometimes he still stumbles. Started to see Kenny almost as a younger brother, and lets him live vicariously through his conquests but does try to give him some helpful tips to get a girl for himself. Thanks to Kenny's good word, Brian was also able to befriend JJ thus making the trio very tight-knit. Has his eye on both Anna and Juliet, though the latter has no interest in him, feeling that he hasn't really changed. He also has a turbulent relationship with his older sister Rachel, who hated the way he would trick girls to get into their pants only to toss them aside once he was done.

James “JJ” Jackson: Black, 18 Years Old, Short Buzzcut, Brown eyes. Kenny’s best friend for over ten years and Mindy’s for seven. He’s technically the jock of the group, but his interest is only in hockey, which people poke fun at him for due to his obsession with the sport. Excelled at the game, however, becoming the star player on the team and getting a full scholarship to BMU for his talent. While he is close with his parents, he admittedly feels a lot of pressure that he has to overachieve but thankfully, his older sister Kailyn has always been someone he can vent to. Has had a few short-lived relationships that didn't work out mostly due to his time heavily being focused on school and hockey practice, the most notable of which being three months with Claire Thomas. Does try to kick back when he can at parties with Brian or Nicole but mainly tries to focus his free time on hanging out with his friends Mindy and Kenny. He also does his best to keep up with his former friend Eric, who recently moved away.

Nicole Moore: White, 18 Years Old, Dyed Deep Red Hair, Blue Eyes. D-Cup Breasts. Eccentric is the best way to describe Nicole, no matter where she is she is always able to be the life of the party and the center of attention. She is extremely outgoing which helps make her friends with anyone and everyone, which is something of a personal goal. She hates the idea of cliques, which she reinforces by making sure to bring all her different kinds of friends to parties or concerts. Nicole also loves sex, its being her favorite activity while also loving to tease guys. She doesn't mind casually hooking up if she finds she likes someone but will just as easily blue ball some purposely if she hates them. Nicole's biggest problem comes from her issues with commitment, and despite Anna trying to change her ways, prefers to have friends with benefits with guys like Devin, with who she's been having an on and off "relationship" for two years now.

Anna Ross: White, 18 Years Old, Long Blonde Hair, Green Eyes. Large B-Cup Breasts. Anna’s an innocent girl who's only had sex once before with her boyfriend, Eric, who moved away four months prior. She is the complete opposite of her best friend Nicole, feeling that sex is a very private and personal matter that should only be shared with someone you intend to be with. She easily gets flustered around guys which Nicole loves teasing her about. Having only just started to get over her breakup, Anna isn't sure if she'd want to date any of her friends but has an inkling that Brian has a thing for her. Kenny had a very minor crush before she started dating Eric which he away out of respect, but now that Eric has moved away Anna has grown much closer to him. Relationships aside, Anna's main focus is her schooling so she can eventually go to college and study to become a teacher. She also has formed a tight friendship with Ellie during her senior year, and is thankful to have someone who isn't so sexually charged as her best friend.

Mindy Long: Asian, 18 Years Old, Long Black Hair, Brown Eyes. C-Cup Breasts. Virgin. Mindy is a laid-back, tomboy girl who prefers her two friends, JJ and Kenny, over the drama usually follows have friends that are female. She and Kenny have been friends their whole lives, and she developed a crush on him in middle school. Too afraid to tell him, she tries to show her feelings through flirtatious jokes, which Kenny unfortunately never takes as anything but. She has admitted this secret to JJ, who encourages her to tell Kenny outright, but instead, she has started to bury it to keep her friendship intact. While Mindy is a virgin, she considers it to be more out of choice, having desperately wanted to have sex but decided not to so she can have her first time with someone special. Uses erotica as an outlet for her fantasies while also using it to help sharpen her abilities so she eventually becomes an author one day. Has a few self image issues thanks to Kennedy bullying her throughout high school, and can often times join Avery in disappearing from the world and staying inside for days on end.

Avery West: White, 18 years old, short dirty blonde hair, blue eyes. The youngest son of Alex and Sarah, younger sibling to Scott. Avery is a very quiet and geeky teen who would probably have no friends at all if not for William and Kenny. He was never one for going outside; instead, finding more fun staying inside or at the very least staying in small groups that usually consist of William, Ellie, Quinn, Kenny, and Mindy at most. His friends do try to get him to be a little bit more outgoing and, despite desperately wanting a girlfriend, is too nervous and shy around girls to try and get one. Looks up to his older brother immensely, wants to make him proud more than anyone else, and knows when times get a little rough, he can always count on Scott. Harbors a very deep-seated crush on Sydney from the days she dated his older brother; he never let anyone know but has never lost it either; he always makes sure to try and see Sydney when she's in town.

Who Else Is In This Town?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)