More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lxwelms28seven lxwelms28seven

Down the hatch

*Gulp*

I put the pink pill in my mouth and wash it down with a glass of water. I'm not going to dry swallow a pill, I'm not insane. It starts to take effect almost immediately. The room around me seems to grow as my body shrinks down and my arms and legs begin to smooth and lose their muscle. All the hair on my body seems to vanish as my vision is blocked as long flowing auburn locks extend down to cover my eyes and face. My hands start to soften as my nails extend and I feel my face shift and change. The room continues to grow as the walls move outward and the ceiling gets further away. Even my bed and dresser seem to expand as my perception changes as I shrink down to my new height. The warmth in my body starts to focus on my chest as it expands outwards forming firm C-cups. Then feeling then moves lower as my dick pulls itself inward as I let out a gasp, forming my new pussy as my ass begins to expand as well.

It takes a moment before I'm sure it's finished and I try to stand still and maintain my balance. With all this new weight I want to make sure I'm not just going to stack it as soon as I try to walk. I mean, I'm alone at my place so it's not like anyone would know, but still… I slowly start to move towards the mirror, my feet feel different as I walk across the carpet. Strange how you are so used to something that you don't even notice it until it changes. Woah! I'm starting right at myself. I'm so tiny! I couldn't be any bigger than 5'3" right now. My new auburn hair reaching just below my shoulders frames my cute face and button nose and makes my eyes stand out even more than before. A slender neck attached to a petite frame that seems to balloon out when it reaches my new tits. Big, firm, and perky. I reach up to them and run my feminine hands over them. I let out a soft moan. Wow, my nipples are sensitive. I place my hands gentle on top of them and try to suppress another moan. I bring my fingertips around the nipple and give a light pinch. I cry out and struggle to keep my footing as my legs almost give way.

"Okay come on now Alex. Don't get too distracted."

I keep moving my hands down across my washboard stomach down to where my hips curve out into a nice hourglass shape. My new booty is something else entirely, so full and plump. I give it a bit of a squeeze, huh. Nice but definitely not as sensitive as my boobs. That’s a plus. Otherwise, I'm going to struggle going outside if I'm constantly turned on. Moving around to the front I come to the newest addition to my body. Or is it a subtraction? I mean I had something there and now there's not. But I suppose there is still something there it's just on the inside. However, my philosophical debate is cut short when my hand idly brushes against my folds sending shock waves down my spine.

Keep exploring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)