More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JWtts JWtts

And the compass points to...?

*Behind the Story*

This is not relevant to the enjoyment of the story, but if you wanted to know more or know how I came up with this story idea or why I made a random fake movie poster this might help.

As stated on the main page this was originally planned as a contribution to an existing CHYOA story, but after submitting the first chapter of this story the main/parent-story randomly disappeared off CHYOA and the author the same before my draft was published. I don’t think I scared them off as my story is fairly vanilla in comparison to others on this site, but who knows.

At first I was a bit bummed, having hoped to dip my toe a little further into the CHYOA stream and get some feedback from readers, but after taking some time I decided I really liked this story and still wanted to post it. Plus, I had put in some solid work in writing the first couple of chapters and plotting out the rest of the story.

The theme of the parent-story was to pick a celebrity from the listed main “chapters”, create a fictional movie for them to play in (any genre: comedy, drama, horror, sci-fi, etc.) and write erotic scenes from that movie. My best guess (and my approach) was that the sub-chapter stories would be similar to the feature length adult films you might find from studios like Digital Playground, New Sensations, or Wicked -- an actual plot/story like a normal film, but with hardcore sex throughout.

I’ve since realized there are a bunch of these type of parent-stories or premises on CHYOA, at least in the sense of a user creating a “story” and asking authors to write about any of the randomly listed celebrities or fandoms, often with a theme like Mind Control, ENF, etc. This is why Alexandra Daddario and Reese Witherspoon are character references for this now updated story as Alexandra was the “chapter” I picked and the story was created with them in mind based on pictures I found as inspiration.

This also explains why there’s a fake movie poster to go with this story as that was one of the requests, but not a requirement of the original parent-story creator. I only include it here because I had fun making it and it felt like a waste not to share it.

Things I changed from the original premise (for those that might’ve read some of those stories):

  1. The original parent-story requested that the celebrity names be used as their in-movie/story characters names and while I understood that from a reference point of view, it always seemed odd. I figure if I tell you that Jane Doe = Kate Upton then you’ll picture Kate Upton every time you read “Jane” in the story. Also, if you don’t like Kate Upton you can easily imagine another busty blonde as Jane rather than me beating you over the head with the name Kate throughout the story.
  2. The other change was that the original parent-story wanted each chapter to be a self-contained erotic scene whereas I plotted this more like a movie with non-erotic scenes/chapters in-between to further flesh out the characters and mystery.

Thanks for reading this random rant and I hope you enjoy the story!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)