More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by generaljiggler generaljiggler

Time to begin a new life.

*Author Notes*

This is just a small section where I'll outline a few ideas, list any of the characters as they appear in the story, and of course welcome criticism, suggestions, or requests. For real, you guys that comment are the best.

As far as the story itself goes the plot should be pretty obvious from the title and description. Cody is the new "lucky" resident at a home filled exclusively with dickgirls and each one has their own taste for man meat. This isn't to say that Cody will be exclusively bottoming and never giving, but he will find himself the target of their assorted pent up needs one way or the other. Story paths can all be considered independent of each other and while there will be plenty of overlap in characters, the events and "rules" of each line of chapters can be considered their own alternate flow of events that do not necessarily carry over to other chapters.

For things that will not be appearing will be cases of hard or . Cody might be initially to find himself in the situations he lands in, but he ultimately consents to the events taking place (even if it is often a ). and underage sex is also naturally right out, as well are cases of scat or water sports. Not my thing. Everything else is open for suggestion, but will ultimately fall to my own discretion.

The Cast:

Cody Moore -

  • Age: 18
  • Physical Description: 5'4 in height with a lean somewhat girly build. Could easily pass as a trap if dressed appropriately. A bubble butt and cute face that make him highly embarrassed. Short blonde hair, bright blue eyes. Dick measures just slightly over six inches.
  • Bio: Young, optimistic, and a little naive. Cody is a natural born sub even if he doesn't know it yet. A virgin until his arrival at Swollen Root, Cody is inexperienced both at sex and how to avoid those that see him as a new plaything. Ultimately a sweet boy, he does have a competitive and mischievous streak when the opportunities arise.

Vivian Mitchell -

  • Age: 32
  • Physical Description: 5'10 in height, hourglass figure, D-cup breasts, eight inch dick. Long brown hair often worn in a bun. Green eyes. Often wearing a pair of glasses and professional attire.
  • Bio: Vivian acts as property manager and general head of Swollen Root, managing its finances, daily operations, and of course its residents. Shrewd, beautiful, and confident. While not outwardly sinister in nature, she does have a manipulative streak and prefers to get hers before someone else gets theirs. Despite her somewhat questionable tendencies she does try to be fair when dealing with both Cody and all of the other residents. Slightly more predatory in nature than many others.
  • Vivian's Tea: Vivian often offers her guests one of a number of special brews of tea. The effects of drinking tend to vary depending on which brew she has decided to share. Her personal favorite serves as an especially very potent aphrodisiac while others are more sinister in nature, acting as paralytic or judgement impairing agents. One in particular is rumored to completely erase its subject's willpower if taken with a healthy internal dosage of cum from the person that wishes to claim them.

Samantha -

  • Age: 19
  • Physical Description: 5'6 in height, "tomboy" build, C-cup breasts, seven inch dick. Slightly pale skin, freckles, green eyes, shoulder length red hair. Typically sporting casual clothing.
  • Bio: Sam is a tomboy through and through. Irish on her mothers side and the middle child of five siblings, she has adopted a rough and tumble personality to keep herself noticed. Despite this she does have both affectionate and sides, but works hard to keep it hidden. Naturally prefers to top but will receive if she cares enough for the party involved.

April and May Lin -

  • Age: Both 18
  • Physical Description: As they are identical twins, their physical features are perfectly identical save that April has blue hair and May has pink. 5'2 in height, slim builds, B-cup breasts, six inch dicks. Both sport short pixie cut hairstyles of differing colors and dark brown eyes. Swim suits or somewhat cliche french maid uniforms are their usual outfits.
  • Bio: The half-American and half-Chinese Lin sisters are a pair of identical twins that are almost never apart. When not spending time swimming they are often found tending to the mansion as live-in maids. Both are generally submissive when it comes to sex, but May tends to sport a longer streak of mischief and dominance than her slightly more timid sister.

Dr. Kelly Jordan -

  • Age: 34
  • Physical Description: 6'0 in height, natural curves, DD-breast cup. Braided shoulder length hair, dark brown eyes, rich chocolate colored skin. Most often wearing medical scrubs and a white lab coat.
  • Bio: Practical, intelligent, and professional. Dr. Jordan has served as the official medical adviser to Swollen Root for the past five years, offering quality assistance to the residents of the home. As one of the older residents of the house she holds a position of some authority and appears to have a friendly rivalry with Vivian. Despite behaving more professionally and restrained that most other residents she still has the same burning desires that she is happy to indulge in when given the opportunity.

Christine -

  • Age: 25
  • Physical Description: 6'11 in height, DD-breast cup, golden blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back, skin tanned from work in the sun, light freckles, blue eyes, nine and a half inch dick. Christine's muscle is the solid reliable sort that forms from hard work and daily labor.
  • Bio: While she is not adverse to company Christine prefers to keep to herself and takes pleasure in the simple things. She is often found in the stables at the far end of Swollen Roots expansive grounds. Due to her solitary nature and hard working attitude she is most usually tasked with tending to the yard and horses which is is quite happy to do.

Sudha -

  • Age: 18
  • Physical Description: 5'5 in height, C-cup breasts, average build, seven and a half inch dick. Long black hair that is usually carefully braided into one long braid that stops between her shoulders, dark brown eyes, almond skin tone. Stud piercing in left nostril. Most often wearing "punk" styled clothing
  • Bio: A natural slacker, Sudha works hard to avoid working hard. While the attitude has landed her in some trouble in the past, she continues to casually go through her days taking things as easily as possible while ducking any responsibility she avoid taking on. Her personality can come off as coarse to those that do not know her but she does have a conscience and sweet side even if she prefers to ignore both. Exploitative when she gets the opportunity.

Ashley -

  • Age: 21
  • Physical description: 6'6 in height, D-cup breasts, athletic build, eight inch dick. Shoulder length black hair usually tied in a pony tail, green eyes. Typically wearing work-out attire. Ash's muscle is the careful sculpted variety that comes from regular running and weight lifting.
  • Bio: Tall, energetic, and friendly. Ash is a natural athlete that focuses her time on improving her ability whenever she can. While she often has a competitive streak in her, she always takes things in good fun and is happy to find anyone that keep up with her. Despite being an only child she tends to take on an Older Sister role to those around her. More willing to play gently at first before picking up her pace, both in sports and in sex.

Riley Sinclair -

  • Age: 18
  • Physical decription: 5'5 in height, c-cup breasts, average build, has a vagina. Shoulder length strawberry blonde hair with pink strips at the front, blue green eyes.
  • Bio: Cody's oldest friend and long term crush. She has been the closest confidant and buddy to Cody since they were in grade school. Sweet, playful, and a little shy she is very much an average girl for her age. Also holds a long term crush on Cody but is equally to admit it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)