More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskford Duskford

What story will you read?

**Stories, Threads, and Character List**

Hi, everyone! This is where we'll find the threads and cast for this story. The fact that makes this different from any other iteration of my canon, besides the island setting, is that Monica Campbell doesn't break up with Robert Ravers in the past and stays together with him, eventually marrying the wealthy resort heir instead of getting together with Gregory Bishop, as in the older canons.

Everyone knows that in real life different parents result in different children, but it wouldn't be fun having to add new characters as their kids, so we're gonna exercise a little suspension of disbelief here, and Monica and Robert will have Taylor and the twins Zack and Heather as their children in this. While Gregory marries Charlotte and has Chloe and Holly Bishop. Other differences are that Taylor and Andrew are also friends instead of just Heather and Andrew (and so are Zack and Andrew's sister, Justine) , Ashley is Zack's best friend instead of Chloe, and Zack is even more confident and bolder, having friends-with-benefits relationships with both Sharon and Hannah. Robert and Monica are a very sexual couple, and rumors claim they are prolific swingers, sharing his assistant Leah between them.

We do hope you enjoy this new fresh take on the story. Thanks for checking it out!

Which story do you want to read?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)