More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storylord1337 storylord1337

Bimbo Beer stories all start here

**BIMBO BEER VARIANTS**

(THIS SECTION IS FOR DIFFERENT VARIANTS OF BIMBO BEER THAT EXIST AND WHAT MAKES THEM DIFFERENT. PLEASE COMMENT ANY IDEAS AND THEY'LL PROBABLY BE ADDED HERE, MOST NEW VARIANTS ADDED INTO CHAPTERS WILL BE ADDED HERE AS WELL)

Bimbo Beer: The original bimbo making alcoholic drink! Bimbo Beer will slowly change anyone into an airheaded bimbo. The more drunk someone gets off of this stuff, the more of a bimbo they become. The effects wear off once they sober up, though it is common for some minor effects to remain permanently, eventually stacking up if they drink it regularly. Many have become permanent bimbos by drinking Bimbo Beer too often.

Bimbo Beer light: A watered down version of the regular Bimbo Beer. This version still has the same affects as the original, the only difference is it doesn't lower the users IQ, allowing anyone who drinks it to still function normally after consuming too much. Though anyone who drinks it will probably start to act like a bimbo eventually regardless.

Bimbo Milk: A special product from the company rivaling BimCorp. This milk is very similar to regular cow milk, with a sweetened flavor added to give it that extra kick. Anyone who drinks it will find their features enhanced as with Bimbo Beer, though their breasts will increase faster and more drastically than with the original alcoholic beverage and will even permanently stay slightly larger than before consuming. Possible side effects include: Drastically diminished intelligence, permanently altered breasts, increased breast milk production, uncontrollable mooing, docile personality, tail growth, horn growth.

MILF Variety Pack: A special limited time 6 pack containing multiple different drinks. Each has a slightly different theme, the only constant between them is they leave the consumer as a beautifully stacked MILF. Flavors include: Goth Mommy, Stressed and Repressed, and more!

Barely Legal Bimbo Beer: From a company attempting to rival BimCorp. This Beer is full of sugar and is sure to give you the energy of your youth! When consumed, not only will you become a stacked bimbo as usual, this marvelous drink will actually age you down as well, leaving you as an energetic teen on her 18th birthday. As an added bonus, Barely Legal will temporarily block out your previous memories, leaving them fuzzy and hard to access, giving you the perfect opportunity to live in the moment! If you drink more than the recommended amount, side effects include: Permanent memory loss, addiction, permanent feature changes, permanent age regression.

Tomboi Hard Lemonade: From the original creators of Bimbo Beer! Bringing a new drink for those of you who aren't feeling particularly girly... This lemonade is perfect for the summer, it'll leave you refreshed and ready for anything! When consumed, you'll find yourself shifting into an athletic tomboy. You'll still have a diminished intelligence along with an increased libido, but your figure won't fill out as much, and you may even find a small increase in muscle mass. Your personality won't be that of a basic bimbo either, as you'll most likely take on a bit of a himbo attitude instead, enjoy!

Bimbo Punk: A new energy drink from the original creators of Bimbo Beer. Have you ever been to a party with Bimbo Beer but find that it's just not enough? Do you find yourself too tired to party, even after being bimbofied? Then this drink is for you! When consumed, Bimbo Punk will transform anyone into the perfect dominant party girl, full of energy and ready to scream at the top of her lungs. multicolored hair, nice abs, rebellious attitude, what's not to love?

Goth Vodka: From the original creators of Bimbo Beer. A very strong vodka that'll challenge even the most avid of drinkers. This concoction is bitter, with just a hint of sweetness. When consumed, along with the basics of the Bimbo Beer transformation, the consumer will find themselves feeling a bit dark. Dark hair, dark Tattoos, and a dark soul. Whether the consumer is more dominant or submissive seems to be random, which is part of the appeal, will you end up as a goth dommy mommy? Or a submissive girl hoping to be stepped on...

(Any chapter added from here will be deleted or moved)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)