More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jvz1966 Jvz1966

Here are the choices to start with

***Writers Note and Story information

As I said in intro I have changed this story to public to attract more writers. If you go down a branch I am not interested in, that is fine I do not have to read it. Just add tags or warnings if you are posting on the wild side. I have to admit a lot of these are fantasies of mine that go back to when I was younger till now. I will eventually get my versions added in the branches. I recently found CHYOA and wanted to see if others had the same fantasy or just see where another's version of the story goes.

If you are interested in what gets me going, well here you go.

Currently for me MILFS, Teachers/Secretary, Superheroines 'Wonder Woman', and step-moms are the overall general Categories that I like. Within those I like the scenarios Tricked, hypnotized, or blackmailed into (Bondage, Sex, Becoming Sluts), Some abduction and tied up are good. Heels and Stockings and Lingerie are MAJOR turn-ons. I like the Heels and Stocking to stay on as long as possible. I also like for them to start fully dressed in tight sexy clothes and as the story progresses, they come off. Some is OK. I like some interracial (My Preference is BBW with a White woman. I am a visual person so I do like pics or GIFS in my story Models can match of be changed. I am good either way. Sorry that may be more than you want to know.. but I guess that is why we are here.. Looking for stories about the fetishes we like. Hope to see a lot of additions to this story!

I know a lot of these are clichés and there are tons of stories and vids like these. But that is why they are clichés, they are fantasies that are so dam popular. I am just trying to put my own little spin on them. I figure if it appeals to me there has to be others who like the same. That is why I started writing. As one person commented on one of my stories "When I see MILF, I click!" I totally get that!

Now Let the MILF games begin!

Please message or comment me with questions or Ideas.

Thanks again

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)