More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by heavyhead103 heavyhead103

Only one thing to do

***AUTHOR'S NOTES AND READER'S VOTES***

2/16/2021

Hello everyone, I'm still here. I don't have an excuse for why this newest chapter took so long. I was stressing over the previous chapter I had released, wondering whether I rushed it or if it was good and all that, and I lost a lot of motivation. Then recently I saw that there were still people liking and commenting on my story so I got motivated to start writing again. I have no intention of ever abandoning this story, but I start to freak out over the small things sometimes and struggle to continue. Your support really helps keep me going.

Now for the next thing I wanted to mention. I want some input from you readers. What kind of things do you like about the story? What don't you like? Specific things you want to see me improve? This is the chapter to leave your comments about all that. For know, I'll leave a list of some planned content so please feel free to tell me if you want these things or not via the comment section.

Planned Content: SPH (this one is for sure, like it's gonna be unavoidable), Futa Dom, Humiliation, Exhibitionism, , Romance, .

I'm sure there will be more tags that I haven't even thought about yet since it's still so early in the story.

Content that will never be in this story: Age play, water sports, scat, blood.

Additionally, I'm on the fence about whether or not to sissify Alex throughout the story. It is something that I would like to include, but if you readers aren't really feeling that then I won't put it in the story. Please let me know what you think, and if you have anything else you want to suggest then leave it in the comment section.

Thank you for reading!

Heavyhead

********************************

5/27/2021

Hello everyone, I'm still here. Sorry for the almost four month wait for a new chapter. I've really started to fall in love with writing again in these last few months, and I started going off on other ideas I was having (not porn related) and putting my time into those. However, I decided that I've already started a story that I've been putting out for others to read, so in order to not leave you all hanging I'll be focusing on writing this and just keeping track of my new ideas and stuff with notes, but not really writing for them right now.

Now, in terms of moving forward and how I am going to present this story, I would like some input from you all. I've considered just writing "The Smallest in Town" as a kinetic novel with some choices here and there that will determine how some scenes play out. I thought that would probably be the easiest way to write this story, but then I started thinking about all the different classes that I've introduced and how there's going to be an even larger world once I start writing weekends and introduce the town. So, I started thinking maybe I should make some branching paths where you, the reader, will select which classes to focus on each day and probably have a point system for unlocking certain chapters once you've focused on a class for long enough. The other option is that I could just go through each day and decide myself which classes will have something happen on any given day and decide how it affects Alex and the story (more like a kinetic novel like I first thought of doing). What I don't really want to do is have it where I'm writing what every class period is like on every day, because I don't think I can keep every class interesting every day like that without it feeling like an out of control roller coaster, and I'm afraid the plot would just get too messy too enjoy and just wouldn't be good (A good plot in porn, I can't believe I just wrote that, but I am trying to make the progression and interactions feel natural. Let me know if you think I'm accomplishing that.) So please let me know what method you would like to see me use for continuing the story. Personally I'm a fan of the second method (I choose which class is focused on from day to day) just because I can keep the main plot moving along at a decent pace since there wouldn't be branching paths to write.

Also, I'm still on the fence about the whole sissify Alex thing. I'm not really seeing a clear desire one way or another from the comments so far, but it would still be a ways off so please keep letting me know what you all would prefer in the comments of this chapter.

One final thing I'd like to ask is about something that had been driving me mad. It's when I wrote the chapters for changing in the mother's office and the P.E. chapter right after. I felt like I did a good job with the changing scene with letting it be kind of a titillating scene, but then I felt like I dropped the ball and the P.E. chapter was rushed and not really a natural progression of the moment, like there was no real reason to have Alex cream himself in class that like that. Let me know if my thoughts are valid and I messed up there or not. Either way, I'm gonna try a lot harder to make the saucy scenes more arousing in the future instead of the feeling that P.E. had.

Thank you everyone for reading and any likes/comments/critiques you leave!

Heavyhead

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)