More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zafatty zafatty

How do you react?

(ZF) You’re stunned

You stand there speechless. The last person who you had expected to see was standing right in front of you.

You look at her intently, like you’re soaking in every detail of her face, every pore on her skin, every one of her immaculately maintained eyelashes.

Your eyes wander south and then you stop at her lips. Those beautiful, pink lips that you had just been imagining wrapped around your cock. You watch as those lips part, and her mouth moves, but you pay no attention to what she’s saying. You’re lost picturing how her tongue would feel feeling its way up your cockhead and down your shaft.

Mark? Hello?” Ayesha asks, puzzled.

“Huh? Oh, sorry, please come in.”

As she moves towards your couch, you feel extremely conscious of the sticky, moist feeling of your precum on your palm. Your cock is semi-hard as well, fresh from your masturbation session. And the sight of Ayesha again was not helping bring down your boner.

You quickly take a seat. This is a delicate situation, and you can’t risk losing her again. You needed to make the most of this opportunity which had been quite literally delivered to your doorstep.

You need to make a move. Fast.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)