More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeviantDiscovery DeviantDiscovery

Who is the first to fall?

(Vampire corruption levels explained)

There are 3 stages to the vampire transformation, each with varying levels of corruption.

Level 1 is the start, with part of the soul of the victim being taken from them, they begin their descent into debauchery. Their skin will pale, their nails will harden considerably and darken while keeping their original shape. Their pupils will change into thin slits to showcase that they can no longer be considered fully human. Hair will darken slightly and may grow more wild, though not in every case. Their ears may grow slightly more pointed, but without knowing what they looked like before it may be hard to tell. Along with their ears, both of their upper canine teeth will grow out and gain small sharp points, allowing them to hunt for what they will soon desire.

Along with the more monstrous aspects of the transformation, each victim will also find their overall bodies change as well. For males, their muscle mass increases and their sexual equipment will grow in size, leaving them better off in that department than before. For females, they do still gain muscle mass, but most of it is hidden and is not cosmetic. To help them satiate their new desires, their bodies will morph, adding mass to their chest regardless of previous size, and give them more cushion underneath. This gives them an easier time showcasing their new bodies to anyone interested.

The minds of someone in the first stage will alter quite a bit as well, they'll still retain most of their original personality, but with more lewd mannerisms and darker language thrown in. They'll have sex increasingly on the mind, along with a growing need inside them for blood. At this stage, it is very possible for someone to resist their urges if they are aware of what's happened to them, but very hard to resist for long.

Level 2 is a much stronger version of the level 1 transformation. The victim will find that most of their soul has been taken, leaving a void inside themselves which needs to be filled. Their hair will darken even further, almost always bordering on black, with some exceptions. Their pale skin will lose even more color, showing just how far they've fallen. Their nails which have already been changed, will sharpen and gain length, allowing them to be used as deadly weapons for hunting. Their fangs and ears grow out even further, and gain a sharper appearance, and their red irises will almost seem to glow.

At this stage, sexual enhancements go through a great upgrade as in level 1. For males, their increased muscle mass will grow even further beyond, easily placing them among the strongest in society (minus quirk boosts). The hungry beast in their pants will grow a few inches longer and will be almost always erect to help fuel their drive. Females will gain extra strength too, but with a softer change to their appearance. Their tits and ass will blow up more, causing them to always look their best regardless of what they're wearing. They'll have a newly perfect hourglass figure to lure prey in at all times.

Mentally, both will gain a more dominant nature, their bloodlust will become too strong to manage and they'll almost always choose to follow it. Libido is driven up to 10 as going without sex for just 24 hours may feel exhausting. Their previous personality is given the backseat, though can still show itself, given in a much darker and usually twisted manner.

At this level, victims may find something odd happen... A voice. Something echoing in their head, someone ordering them... They'll find this voice very soothing and easy to obey. The voice promises them eternal life, along with many benefits which they'll soon discover in their new life...

Level 3 is the final transformation. At this stage the rest of the victim's soul dies, leaving them an eternal servant to their new master. Their skin grows cold to the touch, and the rest of the color drains out, leaving it as white as ash. Their ears and fangs protrude even more, ending in dangerous points. Their short claws extend out even more, making it easier for them to slash and hack in any fight they find themselves in. Their hair almost always will grow as black as pitch and gain wild and gnarly qualities. And the window to the void where their soul was, the eyes, glow an evil looking crimson red.

At the final stage, males will continue the trend of before. Increased strength and muscle mass along with an inhumanly large dick for fucking the soul out of their victims. Females also follow their trend, with gigantic almost gravity defying tits and an ass that jiggles with each step, there isn't a soul on this planet that can resist their charm.

Their new personality is at the forefront of their mind, only tiny tidbits of their old self shine through the new insatiable persona. Ravenous and hungry, these demons live to fuck and get fucked, they live to hunt, they live to grow their demented family and live in eternal debauchery.

Their master's voice is firmly commanding their actions, whether they realize it or not. He promised eternal life, and as long as they aren't killed by outside forces this promise will be kept. They live for their master and will do whatever he desires, it's only fair given the gift he's given all of them.

Nothing after this, go back and follow a path!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)