More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hornyisnormal Hornyisnormal

Who do we follow?

(Three years after Eden Event) NASA attempts to go to the moon amidst Eden Event

A naked woman walks down a hallway towards a meeting room with a sense of determination. Her amazing ass and tits jiggled with each step for all to see. This blonde woman was Lisa Nake, President of the United States and she has been working overtime since The Eden Even started to make sure America and the rest of the world kept on chugging along despite being in a permanent state of naked fucking. She entered the meeting room which was fill with top officials and scientists of NASA. All eyes were on her. Some looked her in the eyes, others ogled her nude body, some even masturbated while staring at her tits. She didn't care what they did, just as long as they listened to what she had to say.

"Gentlemen, I've called this meeting because we have a major task to perform." She walked around the room with her arms behind her back. "Humanity has for the most part gotten back on track since The Eden Event. The world has managed to get back to an albeit more sexier normal." She walked over to one of the men sitting down and knelt down before him and licked his cock for a brief moment to get it wet before she continued speaking. "But it's getting more unlikely by the day that doctors will ever find a cure." She pushed his dick between her breasts and slowly and sensually began to tit fuck him, while still keeping a serious and straight face. "So I think it's high time we got a morale boost. I think America and NASA needs to plan a nude trip to the moon, not only that, but I think we need to have two astronauts to be the first to have sex on the moon as well!"

The people in the room sat straight faced and serious. This was not as ridiculous as it sounded to these people at all. The human species had fundamentally changed. This permanude and sex starved state was now for better or for worse what we were now. We couldn't stagnate, we had to continue scientific exploration. So it was better to figure out how to handle these new hurdles sooner rather then later and president Nake was willing to give them all the funding they needed to make sure this happened. "President Nake, You do understand what it is your asking right?" The voice that spoke up was that of Dr. Julia Beckard, 39 year old astrophysicist. She had light brown shoulder length brown hair with bangs. She was naked and bouncing up and down on the cock of another scientist while writing down notes for the meeting. "We would have to completely redesign astronaut suits to feel naked but still keep the wearer safe, account for more oxygen being used from the crew exerting themselves from sex aboard the station, and that's just for starters!" She sternly voiced all of her concerns despite being rammed and being extremely turned on by the president giving a boobjob to someone.

The president looked back at her, squeezing and milking the man's dick between her tits as she gave Julia an intense and intimidatingly serious stare. "Are you telling me that you're not up for the task?" "Not at all Madame President, I just want to make sure you fully understand how daunting, time consuming and costly this will be." "I fully understand that and I think it is completely necessary." She switched to using her hand and pumped the random scientist's cock closer and closer to the edge as she continued. "I want you all to start working out the problems, what needs to be done to fix them, and the solutions for that right away!" She commanded. Soon the cock in her hand erupted and sprayed all over face and dripped down her chest. The meeting carried on for a little while longer after that, mostly discussing technical things and finances. It was incredible how much the president could command respect despite being completely nude and drenched in cum. Julia was placed in charge as one of the lead scientists of the project which would later be named "Project Eros".

It was the next day and she was in the cafeteria at work getting gangbanged on a table lost in thought. One man slammed his cock into her pussy while she stroked two other men on each side of her. A fourth man had the pleasure of using her mouth to warm his cock. The pleasure relaxed her and let her focus on the task she had before her. This was an important thing she had been entrusted to do. This was a major step for humanity that needed to be taken, but done right. She spent her whole lunch break thinking out the math while getting fucked and forgot to actually eat anything. Soon enough the men using her each blew their load over the scientist, coating her in a thick layer of semen. After the men left, she stretched her limbs and wiggled her toes, enjoying the nice warm and slimy feeling of being covered in cum. She decided she would go to work like this and let it dry off her.

She walked by a vending machine on the way back to her workplace and bought a soda. She used her smartwatch to pay. She cracked it open and took a sip before a familiar coworker and friend approached her. It was doctor Ken Bhor, a good friend of Julia's since she started working here five years ago. When The Eden Event happened their friendship became platonically sexual almost right away. He was a simple and plain looking middle aged man with short dark hair. He wasn't fat, but he definitely had some flab on him. "Hey Julie! I heard, we're going to the moon again, and they put you in charge of everything!" "Yeah, I got a lot of problems ahead of me that I need to figure out before we get there though. "I'm sure you'll do fine, and we're all here to help you out! Speaking of which, have they decided which two astronauts are gonna be the ones to do the deed?" Julia looked at her drink and thought. "It's still too soon to say. They need to be able to pass the physical and mental training, but their looks will have to play a significant part as well. They got to be photogenic and extremely sexually attractive, we're essentially shooting a porno live on the moon for the American public."

"Say you could do it!"Shouted Ken as he reached out to squeeze Julia's boobs. "You got a great milf pornstar body that would look perfect on TV getting fucked!" She blushed. "Aw thanks, I may have gotten a little bit more fit from having sex all the time, but not that much!" In a world where everyone fucked freely, being told you look like a pornstar was considered an incredibly thoughtful and sweet compliment. Ken grabbed his dick and flicked it over the entrance of Julia's vagina teasing them both. "No, you're too modest Julie! You're so hot, I need to fuck you right now!" His dick sank into her as he pressed her up against the wall. She bit her bottom lip and then took another swig of her drink before saying "Oh, what the hell, we should both have enough time for a quick round here!"

What does Julie and her team work on first?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)