More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gluehip Gluehip

Where does our story begin?

(Third Person) Chelsea, 35 year old Mom

Chelsea was a newly single mom, she had just recently gotten a divorce from the man who had walked out on her and her son, now it was just them. However Wesley, her son, wanted nothing to do with her lately. He was 18 now and had always expressed wanting to move out once he turned 18, but she needed him now more than ever.

As Chelsea got out of the shower that morning, she looked in the mirror and couldn’t help but talk to herself aloud. “I wish there was something I could do to keep Wesley around just a little longer. Now that his father is gone I’ll be so lonely around the house.”

As she looked down in sadness she noticed something on the counter by the sink, something that definitely wasn’t there when she got in the shower. It was a stick of some kind, almost looking like a wand, but that’s ridiculous. There’s no such thing as wands.

Chelsea picked up the stick and laughed at the thought of using a spell. “I wish Wesley and I could be inseparable.” She said aloud while waving the stick around sarcastically. She laughed once again as she put the wand down and left the bathroom. Little did she know of the problems that awaited her.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)