More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dazer dazer

Do you follow?

(The dorm: Area description)

The dorm is located on a quiet road in a residential neighborhood. It is two buildings: One is where the rooms are. Ground floor, first floor and second floor all have dorm rooms.

  • The rooms on the second floor have sloping walls as well as sloping windows.

  • On each floor you have four rooms facing the parking lot. Three of the rooms face southeast, and one faces northeast.

  • Seven rooms on each floor, face a private courtyard (two faces northwest, and the rest face southwest) with a few plants and benches and a tall wooden fence.

  • Finally two rooms on each floor face Northeast. They are separated from the other rooms facing northeast by a building extension.

In the basement of this building you have the laundry area just at the foot of the stairs.

  • A second door in the basement level, leads into the industrial kitchen, where breakfast, lunch and dinner is made (the residents are attending school outside of the dorm, so most of them are away during the daytime. Thus lunch isn't well attended)

  • In extension of the kitchen is the dining area. It's a few tables that are placed on a grey carpet. At the bottom of the room, a door leads into the tv area. With a U Shaped couch and a wide screen tv.

The Second Building

In the basement you have three rooms. The big room have various things to do. There is a ping pong table and a pool table. Also there is a big mirror at the end wall. Two smaller rooms are in extension. One is a low budget fitness room. There are some yoga mats, a treadmill, some weights and a punching bag. The second is a home theater like thing, with sack chairs, a film canvas and a projector. On the first floor, there is a workshop, where the residents can do repairs on their bicycles or do needlework. Second floor is all office space for the employees. Because it is youth that lives at the dorm. The employees have a vow of secrecy in terms of talking to resident X about resident Y. Their way of handling conflict management therefore leaves a lot to be desired.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)