More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Where do we join woefully naked cutie Liv Holbrook? Or maybe one of her friends?

(The BIG One): ENF-Lover and EternalPandaMan (Abagel)'s Liv ENF RP!

abagel09/26/2019

Olivia, or Liv as she was called by pretty much everyone, was a beautiful girl. She was a little clumsy but always well meaning. We'd met about a semester ago, and been getting closer all the time. She had this infectious smile, big brown eyes, equally brown hair down to the small of her back. She was a little blessed in the....ahem,

[10:21 PM]

chest department. And she had an average, nice body and tan skin. Most of all she was warm and kind and friendly, and we bonded over our love of and participation in the local college music scene. I played guitar and sang and wrote songs, and she was a member of the radio club. Anyways, after a meeting, she had invited me to go see a séance show with her. I thought it sounded fun if not a little silly. It was on campus, so it was easy enough. My name is Stephen Schofeld, Steve for short. I'm an average looking guy with blue eyes, brown hair, glasses. Just a typical college student. And I like Olivia Holbrook very much. This is what happened that night that changed our world - admittedly hers more than mine.

ENF-lover09/26/2019

I asked you to meet me at the seance show, which was a little tent set up in the center of the large courtyard of the college. I'm wearing a brown button up sweater with a white shirt underneath, blue jeans, and my favorite brown boots. I'm so excited for the show that when I see you outside the tent I smile, wave happily, and yell. "Steve! It's me! I'm over her-AAAHHH!" At that moment I trip over my own two feet and fall on the ground. Thankfully nothings hurt but my pride. Curse my clumsiness.

abagel09/26/2019

I offer a hand, chuckling. Even when you're making a fool of yourself it's absolutely endearing "Come here, and settle down crazy lady. This isn't even the fun part, if the flyers were correct." I help you up and start looking for a place to sit. You look absolutely breathtaking and adorable....as usual. Things between us are moving steadily, true, but I've yet to confess or even really realize my budding feelings.

ENF-lover09/26/2019

"Thanks Steve," I say taking your hand and blushing. Despite my constant ... blunders ... I still don't enjoy being so clumsy all the time. I happily join you in the tent and find us two seats in the front row in direct center stage. I'm super excited and can't stop grinning. "Ready for the show?" I ask you just as the lights dim slightly.

abagel09/26/2019

"Definitely!" I answer, trying to match your enthusiasm. Who knows, this could be fun. And doing it with my current dream girl isn't a drawback. Suddenly strobe lights fill the air and a thin, tall man with well combed hair and spectacles walks out, wearing a headset. He introduces himself, and the night of fun begins. He does all sorts of weird tricks, and it's actually decently convincing...until he calls a whole ton of students up to the front of the makeshift auditorium...including you. I start to wonder if there's a reason you invited me....cute, friendly college girl asked to be a plant in a fun show checks out. But you also aren't exactly that dull. I feel like you'd laugh that off. So I keep watching, and I give you a thumbs up. I'm not the only one!

ENF-lover09/26/2019

I'm loving the show! Every trick he does seems so real I'm actually starting to wonder if magic is real! You seem to be enjoying the show too and I'm glad that I asked you to come with me. shocked when he calls me on stage but i happily skip up the steps excited to be a part of it. You give me a thumbs up and I give you an enthusiastic wave back. The man says, "now for the final trick of the night ... something very special!"

He reaches under a table on the stage and sets a box on top. "In here," he continues, "so long as our translation of the inscriptions are correct that is, is an object that many many years ago was used to house a spirit of luck. One that has been locked away ever since." He pulls a small and beautiful vase with elegant engravings on the outside. I'm standing closest to it and can see that on the outside are all engravings of women. Most are in various states of undress and one even appears to resemble Lady Godiva. I suppress a giggle at the sight just as he speaks again. "Now once I open the vase you will all see a dazzling light spectacle and one of our lovely volunteers here will have the honor of luck bestowed upon her!" I suddenly get excited! Maybe my clumsiness will improve! So long as this all is true that is.

abagel09/26/2019

I watch eagerly from the audience, and I watch your face bunch up for a second as you scrunch your nose at the vase. I don't know what's so funny, being too far away to see the pictures. I just watch, smiling, as the psychic slowly, dramatically lifts off the top of the vase, and then some cheesy strobes start flashing again....then something weirdly convincing happens. All of you close your eyes, as if there really was some blinding light. Am I missing something?

ENF-lover09/26/2019

Once he lifts the cap off the vase I'm almost blinded by the brightest light I've ever seen! I close my eyes and look to the ground but it doesn't seem to work! I even hold a hand out in front of me to no avail! Then suddenly it stops. I open my eyes to see the cap is back on the vase and the man is addressing us. "Now, one of you lovely lady's now has the honor of hosting the spirit of luck! Unfortunately I do not know which one of you that is. Rest assured though, whoever has it will find out in no time at all. Thank you everyone for attending my show! I have dvds for sale at the ..." I walk off the stage with the others as he rabbles on.

abagel09/26/2019

I watch as you come back, a little confused. "Well, that was anticlimactic, huh? But....I suppose I had fun. So thank you, Liv, really. I enjoyed myself tonight." I perk up for a second, realizing it's not even that late. This is the first time I've really had you to myself outside of quick lunch meet ups in the dining hall. "How about....you know what? How about we don't end the night here. It's still early in the semester, might as well live it up."

ENF-lover09/26/2019

"I loved the show!" I say giving you a smile. I start tugging at the seam of my undershirt. "Man this thing is kind of uncomfortable all the sudden."Yeah why not. It's not late e can have some fun! What do you want to do?"

abagel09/26/2019

Hmmm, what do I want to do with you? And what was that about your shirt? Were you teasing me? Nah, that's too good to be true, especially so soon. Although....I try to push the perverted thoughts away. "I guess I never asked, do you like bars? There's a local bar nearby that has live music from local bands."

ENF-lover09/26/2019

I smile and say, "that sounds awesome! I love the local music scene!" I pull at the collar of my shirt again. It's still just so uncomfortable! "Uh give me a minute Steve. I gotta find somewhere I can take this off."

abagel09/26/2019

Umm....ok? "Yeah, sure, go ahead, do whatcha gotta do." That's what I say, but in all the time I've known you, you've either worn this stylish signature ensemble, or flowy dresses, or...well, it's not like you're going to come back half-naked. I think I can control myself. I look up the bar hours, and they definitely are open for a while more. I stand there out in the campus green even as people start to disperse and the tent is going down. There's definitely a lot to think about tonight.

ENF-lover09/26/2019

I run off to find a bathroom and thankfully find one close by. Just my luck though it has a line around the building. I go in to a stall and hang my button up on the door and take off my shirt. Before discarding it I look to see what made it so uncomfortable all the sudden. I can't find any pins or pesky tags that may have caused it. Eventually I give up and place it next to my sweater. I'm about to put my sweater on when a thought crosses my mind. I have no clue where it came from but ... since it's such a nice day ... it seems a good day to go braless! Before I realize what's happened I cast off my bra and toss it down the trash can attached to the wall. I'm standing there in the bathroom stall , no shirt, no bra, with my hands placed confidently on my hips when I realize something ... WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO?! I start panicking and open the trash can back up only to see my clothes are too far out of reach! I curse myself for doing something so stupid! I quickly put my sweater back on and meet you outside.

abagel09/26/2019

I watch as you step back out, and smile, waving. I don't notice anything particularly different until....well, um. All I can say is the swell of your....chest area is definitely more pronounced....and jiggly. Then I notice the distinct lack of bra straps peeking from under your shirt, and most of your bare collar and neck means no undershirt....but where did you put them? I decide not to ask any of these potentially embarrassing questions. Tonight will be fun. "Hey Liv, you ready to go? I checked it out, and they have a few live artists tonight. And they're actually open after midnight. So I won't be playing fast and loose on the drive home." I'm parked on campus, it's a weekend, so I motion for you to walk beside me and we start over to the parking lot.

ENF-lover09/26/2019

I'm blushing and trying to ignore my ... bouncy problem. "Y-yeah! I-I'm ready. I love live music and a late night sounds like just what I need!" I start walking next to you and strangely fight the urge to take your hand. Once we're in your car I breath a sigh of relief. At least my chest won't be as noticeable. "So, write any new songs lately?" I ask trying to make small talk until we reach the bar.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)