More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

(Spoilers) Chapter Four& Beyond - Ideas and Suggestions Welcome

Currently working on chapter three of the story and wouldn't mind suggestions for current or future ideas. If you have ideas or suggestions please leave a comment or send them in a message.

Day Three
5pm Teaching Alice to use the camera while sitting in his lap
Alice taking a few pics of Jake and Ginny
6pm Alice Meeting Veronica at the reception. Skipping over most of the reception.
8PM Dinner at the restaurant. Not a lot happening here.
8:30 Drop Ginny off for her date / Meeting Mandy
9PM Watching movie on couch with Alice. Jake's parents go out. Things get intimate.
10PM Nicky comes home for one last night so James won't see the bride before the wedding
11PM Ginny comes home from her date
Take Alice Home / Lucy and Ms. Fairchild having drinks and talking about men.
Ginny wants to borrow some girl on girl porn and thank her brother for his help.
Alice web camming with Jake.

Looking for ideas for day four now and things could change in the outline below.
Day Four
9am Alice picks up her car and chapter three begins.
12pm Brit and Alice come over.
4pm Wedding and Reception
5pm catching the bouquet
A dance with Alice after his sisters steals the camera away
6pm Head to Allison's To meet Mister Fairchild.
Date Night
Putt-putt
8pm Lingerie Photoshoot
9pm things get steamy

Still brainstorming ideas for Sunday. Alice visits the hero early in the morning before church for a little fun. Expect Brit to make an appearance after church to talk to the hero for a bit and ask his advice on something that has been bugging her. Then it is off to the wedding. The meeting Mister Fairchild scene will take place after the wedding. After the wedding the couple will head to play putt putt and whatever craziness I can think of and wouldn't mind any suggestions. After dinner they head to Nicky's house to check on everything for her where the lingerie photo shoot will happen and the couple will get some uninterrupted alone time. Ginny may go on a second date as well.

Chapter Five
The story will skip ahead to the next Friday. Christy and Jake taking the CPR certification test together. Jake and Christy getting out of class early to have a friendly talk. A lot of what I want to happen is still in the air. After school I want to have a Britney and Alice photo shoot though not sure about where. Maybe Jake's house with his folks going out of town leaving him and Ginny all alone when they visit the grand folks or something. Nothing bad could happen there right. Or Christy's house in which case she would join in as well. Problem is I don't have a good story line for Christy yet so she is just kind of a back ground character still Or maybe Nicky either lets them borrow her backyard or hasn't made it home yet. Not sure I can fit in Alice's dad being gone two weekends in a row so her place is out of bounds. Each girl taking pics alone and then together for some group pics which in no way would involve them trying to torment Jake with some sexually suggestive erotic poses. They would never do that to him right? Thought about maybe having Rebecca join in on the phone wanting the hero to take some sexy cosplay pics after she makes her first outfit.

The rest of that weekend isn't thought of yet but could include a second date. No clue where. Maybe a double date with Ginny and her girlfriend. Ginny maybe asking her brother to take some sexy pics of her for her girlfriend. Thought of a cheerleader car wash but not sure yet.

I wrote a draft with possible things that could happen but deleted it for now as I did not like the ending after I thought about it as it would cause to many problems to any story I had planned. I had planned maybe a car wash on Saturday morning and a birthday pool party Saturday afternoon and the possibility of a trip the following weekend but still on the fence as it would limit the chances for intimacy between the characters.


I was trying to think of some event or something to build the story around like the wedding as it gave me some ideas on pacing the story. I thought about maybe a senior trip or Jake getting dragged along to the state cheer leading competition to take pictures and being stuck on a bus and at the hotel with the cheerleaders and the hot cheerleading coach. Spring break could be fun but not sure if it would work as well for high school students though Ginny could drag them along on hers and a whole week might be daunting. At present the finish line may be the prom a few months later but doubt Alice would wait three months before she is ready to have sex.

Random Story Ideas
Alice convinces the guy to do write a romance story so he won't have to read it in class. His teacher likes the story a little to much.
Ms. Fairchild needs some yard work done.
Ms. Fairchild needs some help in the garden.
Ms. Fairchild needs someone to clean the pool. Lucy ask him to rub some sun screen on while he is there.
Ms. Fairchild needs some pics to try and rekindle things with her husband.
Ms. Fairchild has a busted pipe and tries to fix it herself. Wet clothing follow.
Ms. Fairchild and Lucy doing Yoga.
Lucy is a dirty girl and has a virus on her computer from looking at porn but needs someone to save her pictures.
Christy wants to start an only fan account to make extra money.

Far Future
Cheer-leading Championships
Senior Trip
Spring Break
Ginny's Wedding
Throwing A Bachelor party for Ginny
Ginny asking Her Brother To Knock Up Her Wife, His Sister In Law.

Random Ideas
Helping someone move
Some has a virus or ransom ware on her computer and needs to save some private photos.
Someone is a cam girl and wants some pictures for their fans
Someone is a stripper

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)