More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nothatperson nothatperson

Where does our story begin?

(Second person, Female) You and Annie, your fetishist girlfriend

You didn't know what you were expecting when Annie came home saying she found a new toy. She just came home all excited; she wouldn't tell you what it was.

She'd done this often enough. Once, she came home with a strange, joined pair of underwear. Another time, she had superglue.

Once, she brought home a pair of fused ballgags; another time had her bringing home linked chastity belts, complete with keys she'd put in ice in the freezer.

Safe to say, she had a hell of a catalog of fetishes.

She was nice, though. Caring, cuddly. She was small, but that only made her interests all the more interesting.

So, then, you immediately grew concerned when she found a new toy.

"Cass!" She yelled, closing the front door. "Cass, where are you? I've got a new thing!"

You sighed. "What is it?"

"I'll show you in bed!" She said, happily, already undressing. In the middle of the entry way.

"Annie, how horny are you?"

"Very," She said, "And I'm taking it out on you!"

You couldn't help yourself, however. It was hot, seeing her this hory.

"Fine," You began, "But nothing... humiliating."

Soon enough, the two of you were in your bedroom, completely nude to each other.

"So," You began, staring at Annie as she held her arms behind her back, "What is it? What are you gonna do to me?"

What is Annie going to do to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)