More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Enoyreg33 Enoyreg33

You in or out?

(Ref Only) Character Bios

CHARACTER BIOS

You (18, M) - Main character; the story is told around you and your experience within it. You are a pervert, who has been expelled from high school your senior year. Due to your perverted nature, you have zero local prospects and no outside familial support.... save one: your estranged uncle.

Physical Appearance: N/A


Heidi (21, F) - Daugter of Eve.

Physical Appearance: Heidi has auburn hair, just over shoulder length. Her skin is slightly pale. Her breasts are large even on her slightly curvy frame.

Personality: Heidi is very blunt and straightforward. She is also extremely intelligent. This combination leads her to come across as arrogant and stuck up at times as she typically is condescending and sarcastic towards most people until she let's her guard down. Then she becomes softer and friendlier as her faults and insecurities show more.

Likes: Books and reading. Solitude, peace, and quiet.

Dislikes: Stupidity. Anything outdoor or exercise related (other than sex)

Sexual Preferences:


Eve (38, F) - Wife of Uncle Richard. Mother of Heidi. A clinical psychologist that is pioneering a new field in psychology that is focused on encouraging our primal (sexual) instincts, rather than bury them. It focuses on societies role in the acceptance of these urges and behaviors by encouraging "free use" as a means of fully expressing one's self without the confines of society's archaic beliefs.

Physical Appearance: A little short, but not too much. She has a mix of platinum and dirty blonde hair that comes down to the small of her back when straightened out. It has a natural wave to it and is typically put up, out of the way for .... things. She is slender with a tight stomach. Her breasts are rather large for her smaller frame and her ass is about average; Small and tight, but a little bit bigger like a "Mom" butt.

Personality: Eve is very bubbly, optimistic, and almost always in a great mood and up for just about anything, anytime. She has a very motherly, nurturing nature towards others, naturally wanting to be helpful to anyone and everyone in just about any way that she can.

Likes: Helping others. Popping "cherries."

Dislikes: Mean or hurtful people. People that are close minded.

Sexual Preferences: Eve loves sex, sexual acts, and penis. She enjoys tits and pussy, but definitely prefers dick (and Dick, her husband. Though she seems to have taken an unnatural liking to you as well....). Her favorite hole to be filled is her ass, but absolutely loves any of them being used to someone's heart's content. She is a pleaser, through and through, and always aims to make her partner's (whomever it may be at the time) experience their most amazing yet, everytime.


Uncle Richard (??, M) - Husband to Eve. Uncle to You, the main character.

Physical Appearance: Tall. Massive dick (long, but necessarily thick). Almost always smiling.

Personality: Chipper and nonchalant. Very little bothers him and he likes to maintain peace amongst everyone, often trying too hard to smooth things over even when it's not his fault or doesn't concern him.

Version 1.0 - Original Publication, but with constant growth.

N/A at this time

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)