More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daddylucien Daddylucien

How does she will end naked?

(Part I) Forgetting something

Vannesa was sleeping calmly to the point she looked like she was peace itself, with her delicate brown haired head over the pillow, slowly she opened her eyes, light blue was the color of her iris.

She yawned and stretched her arms up, If it would have been on herself she would have slept till noon, last night she went to sleep late finishing a homework, she missed the sound of her alarm and thought she had woken up before her alarm, she didn't bother to check, she was too dozen to do.

Then she noticed a strange feeling, like something was wrong, but she couldn't find what so she went to get some minutes of sleep more before her alarm, a moment later she heard her phone ring, she picked up and it was her best friend Rae.

"are you not coming today?"

"yes, yes, in a moment I'll get ready why are you calling me so early?"

"it's already 10 o'clock, are you not feeling well?"

"oh! Oh..." Vanessa said while looking at her phone.

"well I guess you are coming then, hurry up" Rae hung the call.

Vanessa slowly started to process the conversation she had just had, then it fell upon her, it was 10 already! She had slept over 2 hours after the alarm! She panicked and rushed to get ready.

going at full speed she hurried to take a shower and then she went to make her breakfast in only a towel not caring to take care, there was no time she had slept late last night doing homework and now she couldn't allow herself not to show up at school.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)