More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hornyisnormal Hornyisnormal

Who do we follow?

(One year after Eden Event) Jill Blakeley (30) News Anchor

"Fetch!" Jill threw a fuzzy green baseball across the backyard for her parents'golden retriever to chase after and bring back. She was a beautiful, tall, naked, busty, shoulder length blonde with blue eyes and a great figure. She breathed in deeply as she watched the dog speed down the yard and smiled. She was living the dream. The breeze across her naked body and the grass beneath her bare feet felt wonderful. The world had changed in such a major way only a year ago. It threw many people into turmoil and fear. But not Jill. To her, this was a dream come true.

She was a news anchor for OPN also known as "On the Pulse News" a large big name news channel. She was really popular and had really good ratings, she would always wear cute and fashionable blazers and was the perfect model of professionalism. The problem was she hated it. Well she didn't hate her job or career, but what was required to keep it. She may have had an eye for fashion and picking out great outfits, but she really hated wearing them, or anything really. The moment she got home after work she would strip everything off and relax nude on the couch watch Game Of Thrones. She was a closet nudist, but also an exhibitionist. When she was younger she would stay out all night every night with different dudes. She loved the thrill of having public sex and being seen. Some people even called her a slut but she didn't care. She unfortunately had to give up that life for her career. She couldn't risk being caught doing something like that when she was technically a celebrity. Sure she had success, but she felt like a little part of her soul was dying. Then The Eden Event happened...

Her dream lifestyle was now medically mandatory, for her and for everyone else! The first few days of the crisis, there was no show and they told her to remain home as the nation and the world was under a state of emergency. But when they told her to come into work a few weeks later and to come nude, she was ecstatic. She took to the new life like a fish to water. She was a natural on screen while other anchors even on her own channel suffered. She took cocks with a smile as she told the weather forecast. She did so well in fact that the high ups decided to pair her up with another popular anchor, the studly Jack Stone for a new morning show called "Morning Dew". Jack, like her really excelled in telling the news in a post Eden Event world. Guys really loved Jill's rack, and women really loved Jack's muscles and cock. The two were great eye candy separately for audiences and the pun opportunities were too good to pass up. The two turned out to have great sexual chemistry and the duo skyrocketed in the ratings.

When it started to look like there might not be a cure, she started a campaign to tell people that "We don't need one!" She started hashtags like #sexisnormal and #fuckwithstyle along with selfies of her having sex while multitasking. She also organized events like music concerts and fun runs with emphasis on how permanent nudity and constant sex in public didn't have to be a bad or embarrassing thing, that it could not only be normal, but fun! She became an even bigger celebrity and even a role model. Someone unashamed and proud of her nakedness that fucked with abandon.

But today was a more quiet day. Today she was at her parents' house spending time with them before they called her into work later tonight. The dog, named Bozo came up to Jill with the ball. "Good doggy!" she said to him as she knelt down to squeeze and ruffle his soft cute doggo face. She had been playing fetch with him for about thirty minutes and decided to go back inside to check on what her folks were up to.

She went inside and walked into the living room to find her father humping her mother on the couch. "Hey guys, is food almost ready?" she asked. "hah, hah, hah, no it's gonna be while longer dear." Her mom, who looked like an older version of her but with longer and slightly more grayish hair answered while being fucked. "Oh darn, I might not be able to stay and eat, I have to go soon." Jill said as she leaned on the dining room table which was part of the same room. "I'm sorry honey, but we're still glad you got to stop by and see us! Bozo's definitely missed you too, your so busy now as a big time celeb!" Her dad said as he thrusted into her mom. He was a typical looking dad. An old guy in a meh kind of physical shape with glasses and an old timey 1950's style hair cut.

Does Jill stay for dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)