More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hornyisnormal Hornyisnormal

Who do we follow?

(One Year After Eden Event) Caitlin Bell (26) an office worker

Morning, Caitlin woke up the same way she had every morning for about a year, completely naked, barefoot and extremely horny. She wouldn't have considered herself a nudist back in her old life, although her and everyone else in the world probably would now.

She sat up to stretch before getting up out of bed to open the blinds to her to bedroom and then the window to let the sunshine in. The warm sun felt nice on her bare c cup breasts. Being completely naked for a full year now felt amazing. She did miss the fashion and all of her shoes and outfits, but she admitted that the freedom and simple pleasures of her skin feeling everything around her more then made up for it.

She walked to the bathroom while casually fingering herself. She brushed her teeth then go into the shower. Today was the day she went back to work, ever since The Eden Event she was too scared to go to her workplace again, being naked and having sex with strangers all day was one thing, but being naked and having sex with your coworkers AND being productive all day was quite another. Her boss was being extra lenient on the time she needed to adjust, probably too lenient. Caitlin remembers her boss telling her over the phone to take all the time she needed, to transition in to this new scary change, she also remembered the sounds of moans and flesh pounding in the background. The thought was enough to get her off as she masturbated while fondling her soapy breasts.

She got out of the shower and dried off and went back to her room. She looked into and stared at her old wardrobe. "I should probably box all this up already or something." She said to herself, a little sad at the fact that she may never wear any of her best outfits ever again. She looked to her right and gazed at her naked self in the mirror. This was the outfit that she would wear for the rest of her life, "Well" she thought. "At least it's a good one. Her body was nice and toned. All the constant sex she was having put her in really good shape. She also had an all over tan from never wearing anything. She could at least style her dark brown hair into a bun, about the only true fashion left were accessories and hairstyles. She also took solace in the fact that her nakedness was uniquely her. Anyone could have the same top or jeans as her, but no one else could have her naked body.

She grabbed her bag and looked one last time in the mirror, it felt surreal, but she was now ready for work . Instead of going to work in a suit, she would now go in her birthday suit. She laughed at the dumb joke in her head and left.

Does Caitlin go to work now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)