More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

What will you find

(Male) get away with it diapers

Jack entered the small odds and ends store, he had a hour before school started.

“Welcome stranger, this is my odds and ends shop. Take a look around” said an old gentleman sitting at the front cash.

“Thanks, just going to take a quick look around. One of my friends mentioned that you had cool stuff” said Jack.

The old man smiled, “ah, I had a female school girl in here the other day, said she was looking for something to make her breasts grow bigger” the man smiled. “ hope she liked the expansion pills she bought”

Jack just nodded as she walked around the store, he had heard of a girl having to go to the hospital as her breasts had gotten to big for her to walk. looking at the strange items on the selfs.

Jack noticed a box of Diapers sitting on the shelf, he noticed that instead of a baby on the front, there was a man fucking a girl doggy style. The man was wearing nothing but the diaper, his cock was thru a hole in the front. The woman was smiling.

Picking up the box he read the back.

Do you often wonder why toddlers can get away with anything, from kissing girls to touching there breasts. Introducing the get away with it diapers, while wearing one all females will do anything you want while thinking your just a toddle, other males will see nothing strange going on. Even husband’s/boyfriend’s/ parents will see you fucking there wife/girlfriend/ daughter as just kids having fun.

Thinking it was a good gag to pull on his girlfriend’s cheerleader squad he quickly payed for the box and headed home.

The cheerleader locker room

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)