More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoversOfLewdness LoversOfLewdness

"Isn't that..."

(INFO)

ABOUT THE STORY -

Warrior Path:

For the best experience of the story, I'd suggest starting the story as a game. To do this, go to 'Score' in the top right corner and click 'Start Game'. This way, your stats and choices will have an influence on the game. You could just read the story without it, that's completely up to you - but I've written and posted the chapters with the intention of using the score function.

RESPECT: Easy enough, how respected Tjorvi is by his fellow Norsemen.

FAME & GLORY: Every Viking wants their name to be sung by the skalds. The more fame & glory, the more likely that is.

FEAR: How feared Tjorvi is by others.

Note: the stats will only appear after you choose the Warrior Path. I'm planning on making sure that the choices made during the story will matter in the longterm. Some paths might lead to similar scenes towards the end, but who knows. It might have catastrophic consequences later down the road.

Another general note: not everything might be 100% historically accurate. There’s going to be a lot of smut, maybe some fantasy elements along the way as well, we’ll see where it goes!


FOR OTHER WRITERS: Wanted to mention this since this is an interactive site, after all. I am more than happy for other stories to be worked out based on this setting. I had planned on adding a shieldmaiden path right from the start, but I've realized that it would be too much. I might still add it later on when I'm done with the Warrior Path, but I've decided to write out the saga of a legend from the male perspective first.

Please keep in mind when you add chapters:

  • Feel free to add chapters to this story, although I am going to moderate it. I should be able to check on new additions every day, if there will be any at all.
  • Please stick to the same POV as the first chapter of the path. For the Warrior Path, this would be third person.
  • Please stay away from themes. Other than that, I will accept almost all fetishes to be added.

Either way, happy reading, and writing!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)