More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Amagine Amagine

Do you stay chill and walk her to the dorm, or do you tease her first?

(INFO) Stats and Points

Here are some important things to know as you play this game. There are certain stats that will be affecting how you relate to other characters. We're going to start with the most obvious ones that you will notice right away.

Character (Love): This shows the romantic love a character has for you. If you choose to pursue a character in a more romantic way, you will go down a plotline that is intended to be more serious, intimate, and of course romantic.

Character (Lust): This shows, to be blunt, how horny a character is for you. If you are more interested in hookups than meaningful connections, you may end up with a lot of sex scenes but not necessarily with anything meaningful.

Certain characters are more inclined toward one or the other. For example, Emma, who you meet at the very beginning, will have a lot more opportunities to increase her Lust. Pursuing anything romantic with her will be more difficult. For your roommate, Brandon, there is a (Bro) stat. It will come in handy when it comes to his sister, Alice.

Other stats:

Romantic: May help you pursue certain characters in a romantic way.

Philanderer: May help you hook up with certain characters.

Study: A measure of how well you're doing in school. May unlock certain options, and some girls like intelligence.

Physique: How physically strong you are. Can be a big turn-on for certain girls.

Popularity: How many people like you.

Stat requirements for any option should max out at 10. So don't worry about getting them higher than that.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)