More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Amagine Amagine

Do you stay chill and walk her to the dorm, or do you tease her first?

(INFO) Characters

Here are the current major characters. I may add more. This is both for future reference for me, and also to help readers know what they are expecting. Summaries will be brief because I want characters to mostly be discovered through gameplay. I held off on providing images for the characters at first, because these are not perfect representations. Refer to the text over these images, where they conflict.

Emma

A cynical, humorous, seductive, and occasionally mean goth girl who wanted to escape the small town she grew up in. Emma is very open to hookups, but convincing her to actually open up and pursue real intimacy with you will be challenging.

Megan

Your RA who initially has a strong attraction to you, but may be made more reserved by her position of authority. She will struggle to reconcile her duty with her interest in you, especially if you pursue her romantically.

Madison

A rich valley girl with all the typical expected "Bimbo" traits...or so it seems. Will you encourage her to be a sex object or to embrace the person that she really is?

Yasmin

A deeply spiritual sorority girl who feels a deep resonance with you. Her ideas of what constitute "love" and "lust" may seem strange...but they guarantee a high likelihood of sex.

Alice

The socially anxious but down-to-earth twin sister of Brandon. Alice has no real experience with boys and will be nervous around you. If you pursue her, you will be her first boyfriend. Will you be her knight in shining armor...or corrupt her?

Taylor

An ambitious go-getter stuck as a "Lacrosse" cheerleader, who can't help but feel resentful that she is cheering for any team other than the football team. This is not the only thing she feels resentful about, however. Enjoy playing the game, but watch out for the games she'll play with you.

Brandon

Your roommate and Alice's twin brother. He may seem goofy, at first, but he is secretly extremely protective of his twin sister. Do not make him angry if you want any shot with her, and beyond this, his friendship can be very helpful.

Jordan

A natural leader who is the Team Captain of the Lacrosse team, if you join, or your Big Brother if you rush Sigma Phi. He is a very supportive mentor...but things may not be as good as they seem.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)