More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

What will you find

(Female) Liquid Bimbocite

Sam entered the small odds and ends store, she had a hour before school started.

“Welcome stranger, this is my odds and ends shop. Take a look around” said an old gentleman sitting at the front cash.

“Thanks, just going to take a quick look around. One of my friends mentioned that you had cool stuff” said Sam.

The old man smiled, “ah, I had a female school girl in here the other day, said she was looking for something for her boyfriend” the man smiled. “ hope she liked the cream she bought”

Sam just nodded as she walked around the store, looking at the strange items on the selfs.

Sam came along a pink glowing bottle, the label read (Liquid Bimbocite). She picked up the bottle and noticed a syringe taped to the side of the bottle, on the back of the bottle she read.

Usage: Inject one full syringe or less into the body part you want enhanced
Warning: to prevent mental and emotional alterations, avoid ingesting! To prevent addictive, more wide side effects, do not exceed more than one dose regardless of the amount to the same body part within 24 hour period.

Sam took the bottle to the man at the cash to ask about the product.

“Ah, I see you found the Liquid Bimbocite” said the man with a smile.

Sam looked puzzled, ‘Bimbocite, what’s that’ she thought. “Yea, um...what does it do” she asked confused.

The man smiled again. “ you inject the stuff into any area you want enhanced” the man laughed, “just don’t drink it”

Sam went to pay for the bottle when the man just shook his head, “take it for a test out, just come back next week and give me a review. I just got the product this morning and would like some feedback before I order more.

Sam left the store, she had only 12 minutes left before class started. So she quickly walked the four blocks to school.

School

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)