More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

(Fan-created Branch) - Lead Us Not Into Temptation

(This alternate Part 2 is the creation of CHYOA user 11kestrels.)

Jillian sat there for a while, lost in the afterglow. She thought back to her meeting with Joel, and what he had to say at the end of it.. “But just so you know, this is the photo I’m going to masturbate to tonight. And I’m going to picture that it’s me fucking Brielle, and it’s me cumming inside her that’s given her that expression, and the reason she looks like that is because she knows I just impregnated her.” She felt herself tingling inside at the recollection. Could she possibly enlist Joel's help to make this fantasy of hers a reality? It was so tempting right now to give him a call and ask him how much he would pay for the opportunity to fuck Brielle and impregnate her. Would he be willing to pay enough to get them out of debt? She knew what they needed to break even, and that was somewhere around three thousand right now, thanks to the five-hundred-dollar payment. Maybe he would pay even more than that, and they'd never fall behind again. She could feel herself getting excited once again.

As she began to calm down from her orgasm, she began to feel guilty. No, she couldn't possibly do this type of thing to Brielle, could she? Brielle was being little more than a financial dead weight. If Joel accepted the deal, it would be like Brielle was finally pulling her weight to help pay for things. She closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead just above her brow. She shook her head negatively, trying to shake those thoughts from her mind. Brielle was the love of her life. How could she even think of doing such a diabolical, twisted thing like that to her?

Jillian's mind struggled with this as she played a game of mental ping pong. Her head began to ache and throb with pain. It got so bad that it made her feel sick. "I'm not going to think about this anymore!" she cried aloud. She rose from her desk after shutting off her laptop and found her way to the kitchen where she made herself a Seven and Seven on the rocks. Then she sat down to binge out on one of her favorite programs, Orange is the New Black.

The finally took away her pain and her mind focused on the show. But an episode depicting the main characters in a similar situation soon had her thinking about it again. She turned it off with some apprehension and decided to go to bed. Hopefully the dream world would treat her .

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)