More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BBBlooster BBBlooster

Who are you?

(DARK!) The owner of a sketchy mod clinic

(Warning: this thread will deal directly with and contain references to numerous disturbing topics. it won’t be described in gross out horror levels of detail, and will for the most part be kept far removed from any sex scenes. Still, don’t hesitate to skip this one if you’re uncomfortable with cruelty, mind breaking, blood, dead bodies, references to body part harvesting, Et cetera)

*HONK* *HONK* *HONK*

Awoken from a a light sleep your bleary eyes gently drift open and gaze upon the wall of your humble bedroom. Beams of light are barely able to creep through your closed curtains, casting patterns across the bare brick wall to the right of your bed.

What was that noise? Were you expecting a delivery today? No surely not, today was Sunday right? You were closed, must be some idiot driver.

Glancing to your nightstand you reach up and gingerly move a bottle of half empty aphrodisiacs to the side, grab your home remote, and press the “morning” button. Quickly the holo TV at the end of your bed lights up in a gentle blue glow whilst the room illuminates with natural light as the curtains open.

Stretching, you slowly sit up with a few pops and groans of your joints to watch the morning news. You almost always had the news on, a habit you’ve kept from your days running from the law.

A relatively attractive middle aged newswoman pops into frame, reading off the big headlines. “Just this morning RealDreams has finally after months of anticipation revealed their annual earnings report, Smashing their previous records and blowing past all expert predictions with a whopping 45 Trillion, 449 Billion US dollars in total revenue for 2020. This number marking a 17% increase from 2019”

You shrug and yawn, you supposed that was an impressive number, then again they better be making trillions if their company is operating in god knows how many universes. Guess it’s nice to know the markets booming.

Feeling around for your phone you see your pastel silk sheets are slick with oil, dotted with a few blue stains, and a few sex toys are strewn about the bed. “Heh, fun night. I’ll have to get Kara to clean up” finally finding your phone you glance back up to the tv and tune back into the News.

*HONK* *HONK*

“ugh, this fucking neighbourhood”

The newscaster continues “RealDreams has also, in an extremely controversial move, decided to branch into the market of children’s toys, recently revealing a line of A.I. Controlled action figures” “Notably, when one of our reporters jokingly asked a RealDreams representative if the technology for such action figures was captured from the 1998 cult classic film “small soldiers” our communications line was immediately cut off and redirected to a RealDreams lawyer.”

Casting your eyes down again you turn on your phone and are met with the date and time boldly displayed. “MONDAY, JUNE 14 10:30 AM” Monday? FUCK.

*HONK* *HOOOOOONK*

as fast as your heavily abused body will go you bound out of bed completely buck naked and over to your window, it fortunately being high enough on the wall to obscure your lower body. Opening it you peer down into the alley behind your building, a couple floors below into the recessed loading bay connected to your store’s basement. Living in a condo directly above your shop was often beneficial, but you never really could leave work at home, luckily, you loved your job.

Indeed it looks like you have a delivery as parked in the loading bay is a large, slightly rusting nondescript van. Leaning from the driver-side window is a man with vaguely Mediterranean features, his face only briefly showing annoyance before he grins upon spotting you. He calls up “you still asleep boss? Jesus christ, I brought some good shit today. Best haul in months!” You groan back in response “Ugh, sorry Dan! I wasn’t exactly sleeping last night.” He barks a laugh “I’m not gonna find a Kara in that good of condition everyday you know, careful not to fuck that android to too quickly! But enough yelling at each other, get your butt down here!” You call back “two minutes!”

Stepping away from the window you stumble over to your closet and begin quickly dressing, pulling on some basic underclothes, a leather jacket, jeans and your trademark boots. a fantastically gaudy pair made from crocodile leather and fastened with large gold buckles.

Now moving to the bathroom you wet and comb your side faded hairstyle. then quickly run a dry toothbrush over your teeth, the entire left half of them being gold replacements and a permanent reminder of a particularly nasty bar fight.

Finally looking, if not exactly smelling presentable you step out of your bedroom, into your open concept condo. There, you’re immediately greeted by your Character, Kara. or at least a Kara model android from Detroit: Become Human.

Kara smiles and says “Good morning James” in her neutral but pleasant voice. There’s a brief pause, and a subtle expression of uncertainty crosses her face as she attempts to brush a damaged lock of hair away from her eyes, no longer quite long enough to tie in her usually pristine bun. “I’m sorry I didn’t wake you as usual James, last night you requested i let you sleep in” you wave her off, “no worries, i needed the rest. How’s your asshole by the way? I noticed some Thirium on the sheets.” Again she looks uncertain, and choosing her words carefully she replies “i did sustain some damage, it was… very impressive James!” You have to laugh at that. “Hah, i bet i was! I’ll get Roksana to fix it later, you know i like that plastic shitpipe tight!”

You begin moving to the stairs and add as an afterthought “clean up my room by the way, bed is a mess.” Immediately she springs to action and makes her way to your bedroom, the slight bending of her plastic apron making more noise than her gentle footsteps. You like to keep her in her original Cyberlife outfit sans the trousers, as without them it made for an attractive minidress.

Delivering a swift playful spank to her butt as she makes her way past, you quickly move on, bounding down the stairs and through the door separating your condo from the retail area.

The main store was a reasonably sized space, directly in the centre of the room stands the checkout counter, a completely autonomous system designed for the small retail section of the store, readily made products were always a useful addition to any mod shop.

Lining the retail section are a number of pairs of breast in all shapes and sizes, some heads, and some lower abdomens as well, though asses always sold quickly. Theres also an entire stand in the centre of the section dedicated to living dicks and onaholes. All this made possible with extremely efficient miniature life support systems.

When a character needing medical attention was too far gone to make any profit off of, sectioning their bodies up was often a practical way to salvage them.

To the other end of the store was where the real money flowed from.

There your office is separated from the main floor by a glass wall, inside your desk is flanked by numerous comfortable chairs where clients can discuss their modification needs. It’s your job to see that their characters are altered to their hearts desires and that their vision is properly captured. You considered yourself something of an artist, and for the more uncertain of Character owners you had to be available to make tasteful suggestions in both their best interests and your wallets.

Continue on downstairs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)