More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Piss1019 Piss1019

In which direction do you proceed?

(Boy) Towards the Singing Trees

You decide to start heading towards the clump of trees out in the field. Curious of the wisps of music that float on the breeze and a whimsical allure of the golden leaves dancing in the sun draw you towards it. As you near, the music grows more audible. Humming and singing, followed my short bursts of jovial laughter give you a sensation of excitement and content. The sun holds onto a golden glow as if dusk was approaching. Away from the tree line a figure can now be seen running, spinning and dancing in the grasses. A girl, young by the looks of her danced and played by herself. Her naked body reflecting the evening sunlight like a golden temple. She had straight blonde hair and bangs cut out to frame her beautiful face. She was shorter and thin, but her breast and ass were of a fine size. Little pink nipples stiffened when the winds blew cool and both them and her smooth ass bounced as she frolicked. You stop a moment and watched her playing.

She eventually grew tired and flop down underneath a big green oak to catch her breath. She lay in the shade of the tree and sighed as her gleeful humor turned to curious arousal. She then took to running her hands over her body, enjoying her soft skin. Pinching her little nipples. Her hand would wander down to her blonde bush and probe and rub till her heart quickened. Cries of joy could be heard from over the hills and you felt yourself feeling the same compulsions. Your hand subconsciously found its way to your dick and fondled it as you looked on. She was insatiable that girl. Creative and imaginative too. She had a collection of various sticks in various shapes she had rubbed together until they where completely smooth. She would suck on them and use them on her body in every conceivable way. Searching for the height of her ecstasy. This was Hebe, the deity of youth.

After the first stick came out of her mouth sopping wet, she smiled and closed her eyes as she inserted it into her womanhood. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed, she held her breath with her mouth open as it penetrated her glistening lips. She let out a sigh and a moan, and bit her lips as the pace quickened. Her beautiful tits heaved up and down as she became more and more aroused. Her hand furiously working her phallic friend into her pussy. Wet sounds of penetration could be heard across the field. With one hand on duty downstairs, the other reach out beside her to find another friend. When she found it she slipped it into her mouth for a moment and then reached it behind her leg where it pressed up against her tight little asshole. A hesitation took place and then with gentle swiftness it broke the seal and entered her. Her little squeak almost sent you over the edge and you where brought back to reality.

Without realizing it you had been moving closer and closer till you where now only twenty feet away. "Oh my god," you thought to yourself stroking all the while, "I need to fuck this girl". Hebe looked up surprised, which in turn surprised you. You both froze. Then with a sly smile she began again, grinning at you, nodding her head for you to come join her. she slipped the one out of her ass as you knelt down between her legs. The other came out too, but only briefly enough for you to rub your swollen length up and down her pussy, she moaned. With a taste of cheekiness, and for extra lubrication, you took a quick dive inside her pussy. She gasps in pleasure, as you are far bigger than any of her toys. She smirks at you as you retrieve your dick and reposition yourself on her asshole. Your dick wet with her juicy you can hardly contain the urge to thrust forward like a mad man, but you show restraint. For this is going to be a tight fit, you think. "Do it." she thinks to you. And so you ease yourself in and cum almost immediately.

Over yonder as birds settle into trees for the evening as the sun goes down, screams of euphoria echo over the plains, frightening the wildlife and stirring lust in the deities of the realm. You explode into Hebe ass and can help but take your climax higher as you start thrusting in and out with near full gusto. She plunges her toy into her cunt and climaxes nearly instantly as well. Letting out a scream that shakes the forest for miles around. Her body convulses and she is no longer able to pump her toy into her pussy, so instead her arms wrap around your neck, her wooden stick idly in her vagina. You still pumping in and out, pumping what feels like a never ending load into her belly. Her legs, also wrapped around you, shake uncontrollably until eventually she finally exhales, your balls are fully empty and you collapse on top of each other. You breath heavy into one another's ears as you try to catch your breath. Hebe lets out a laugh so pure your heart skips a beat and you squeeze her tight and laugh with her. Laughter prevails for a time underneath the clump of trees on the plains, until silence returns. The sun goes down and throughout the night howling, moaning and laughing can be heard interchangeably.

You awake laying in the field once more. But this time you have you arms wrapped around a beautiful young girl. She is sleeping so peacefully as you spoon her. Your dick twitches as it stirs from between its place nestled in her cheeks. One arm is under her head, the other lays on her belly, swollen from the copious amounts of cum you had pumped inside her last night. You give it a little squeeze and watch it dribbled out of her ass and pussy. You smile and rise, trying not to wake her from her serene slumber.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)