More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Veiled Veiled

Tell her what you saw?

(Author’s note)

Hi readers,

Thanks for checking out this story! If it’s your first time reading this CHYOA, you should ignore this chapter and circle back to this once you’ve checked out one or several routes of the story, as there are some spoilers here.

To those of you who are curious, here is some information about my plans. As of now I’ve written all the chapters and routes for this CHYOA that I had planned out. If you like my content and want more, don’t worry, I’m planning to start writing another story sometime soon which will include similar themes (ie, cheating smut) but with different characters in a different scenario. And with that being said, if the mood strikes me I may well continue to expand on certain routes or chapters in this story as well.

Since this was my first story on here, I hope to improve and do even better with the next one I write. To this point, I am interested in input and feedback from my readers. If there’s an element, kink, dynamic, etc which you want to see in the next story I write, feel free to say so in the comments. Suggestions from readers like you were the basis for the route in which Katie reconnects with her old sports coach and the ending in which Katie is happily remarried and enjoying domestic bliss, so if there’s something you’d like to see don’t be afraid to let me know. In closing, if you like this story and wish to contribute additional chapters or routes to the story yourself, please feel free. I am always flattered when people do this and have yet to reject any chapters contributed.

Thank you!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)