More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VyVu VyVu

What's My Next Move?

(Author's Note)

Hey everyone. I want to thank you all for reading this story and reading this not (For those of you that choose to).

I'm in no way a great writer and I consider myself more like mediocre if anything but I really love the stories that people write on here and I wanted to try to contribute to that. I'm very open to your guys critiques and revisions. If for any reason you feel a scene is written incorrectly or could be done better please feel free to write one or if it is something small just leave it in the comments for me to fix.

This story is heavily based on a story written on Edit This (http://editthis.info/create\\_your\\_own\\_story/Dungeons\\_and\\_Dragons). I highly recommend checking it out as it is really good but very short.

  • June 5th 2018

For right now my main goal is to try and transfer the story over from Edit This while filling in some very large gaps that were left over. The main focus has been on the Battle Arena storyline. Once those progress far enough I'll shift my focus onto the Town Storyline. As of now the story is somewhat linear while there are a few variations in how to reach certain Chapters any "Big Choices" are all linked so that there is no way for you to miss them. I think it makes the story better so that you don'y miss anything and don't have to keep doing it over and over, but if you guys feel different do please feel free to tell me so.

Back To The Story

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)