More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marniepoke Marniepoke

What happens next?

(Alternate Start) Chloe found the Bimbo Ray instead

That was a very weird experience. Chloe doesn't understand why she did it, but she ended up buying this weird gun from that strange store, even if she doesn't know what to do with it.

"Whatever, I need to get home before Karlie shows up." Chloe rushes home to make sure she's ready for her friend. The two had planned for Karlie to spend the night tonight, she's sneaking in booze so she needs to make sure her idiot brother doesn't snitch on them.

She reaches her house and enters. "John I'm home! Karlie's coming over soon so don't bother us!"

John walks around the corner into the kitchen and grabs a drink from the fridge. "Karlie? You still talk to her? Didn't you drop her when you found out she was using you-"

"That was nothing! We're cool again. Just promise you won't bother us."

John rolls his eyes and begins to walk away with his drink. "Fine, fine. Have fun."

Good, looks like john shouldn't be a problem. Chloe heads up stairs and shuts herself in her room. She drops her stuff on her bed, including the bimbo ray, and checks herself in the mirror.

Her baggy clothes cover her unimpressive body, her breasts are a measly A-cup, matching the flatness of the rest of her body. Her brown hair is short, barely reaching her neck. She doesn't care about her size, she'd rather be able to be active than have huge cow tits.

Suddenly there's a knock on her door. "Ughh, John I told you not to-" She opens the door to see Karlie. "Hey, your brother let me in." She says.

Chloe feels her face pale as she sees the girl, for some reason the thought of her complaining in front of Karlie stressed her out. "Oh hey, sorry about him, come in."

Karlie walks in and drops her heavy backpack on the floor. "I know I'm a bit early, but I did bring the booze!" She says, grabbing a 12 pack of beer from her bag. Chloe tries to look as chill as possible as she pulls it out. "Cool, It'll be fun."

Karlie stretches and looks at herself in the mirror as she fixes her clothes and hair slightly. Karlie is similar in appearance to Chloe, just slightly more developed. She also has brown hair, except hers goes down to her mid back as she's been growing it out for a while. She has average B-cup breasts and a slight bump for an ass, more than Chloe for sure. Her clothing style is similar, wearing baggy clothes that mostly hide her figure, though Chloe has seen her wear more revealing outfits from time to time.

Karlie glances to Chloe's bed and sees the bimbo ray. "So, what do you want to do?"

What do the two girls decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)