More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

What Alternate Earth will you end up

(1) Female's are Men's changeable Playthings

Jack awoke after having a strange dream, Like one of those dreams where your at school, but in your underwear, but this dream, the female in the room where different that normal, some of the females including the teacher where butt naked, others where wearing strange clothing, from a nurse's outfit to toddler clothing, one girl was just sitting there wearing a bit pampers diaper, what was even stranger was that some of the girls had bigger breasts than normal, and the men in the classroom, some where face fucking female students, while others where getting blowjobs or getting cum blown into there faces or on there breasts, and the girls just continued on like it was normal to be sucking a students cock in class, one of the guys even had a girl bouncing up and down on his cock...right there and no one batted an eye.

"Some dream" said Jack getting out of bed, he noticed his cock was still hard from the hot dream he had, he was about to grab some pants to go to the bathroom to take care of his hard on, when the door to his bedroom opened and there stood his sisters friend Rebecca, she was wearing track pants and a pink top.

"oh good your up, Dad said breakfast is almost ready, he just about finishing up banging your moms pussy" Rebecca said like it was no big deal, not to mention she was standing there looking at him in just his underwear.

"Hay bro, why haven't you banged Rebecca yet" said Jacks little brother Tom walking into the room to stand by Rebecca, Jack was 22 and Tom just turned 18.

"what...what are you taking about, ant that..." said Jack confused.

Tom looked confused.

"...whats that, are you feeling OK Jack" then he turned to Rebecca, pulled her track pants down to show off her black laced panties, "do what you want, masturbate while looking at her for all i care, I am going see if your friend and my sister Mia is up" said Tom leaving the room.

"uh..i...um" said Jack, not knowing what to do.

Rebecca looked board.

"well, if your going to stammer, get dressed and come down stairs" said Rebecca kicking off her pants and turning to the door.

"what about your pants" Jack called out to Rebecca.

Rebecca turned to Jack, "It was pulled down by a male, i cant pull them back up unless a male dose it for me or commands me" Rebecca explaned.

Just then your sister Mia walks by, and Jack is shocked, she was wearing a yellow t-shirt and short skirt, but the shocking thing was she looked 9 mouths pregnant, and she was only 19.

"Oh hay Rebecca, i guess my brother wanted to see you in your panties this morning, so he could jack off or something... hasn't he changed you into anything" she asked looking Rebecca up and down with a frown, turning to Jack "are you OK, usually you are balls deep in her by now"

Rebecca turned to Mia, "dont know, yesterday he made my breasts the size of beanbag chairs and made be orgasm at least 3 or 4 times before breakfast...anyway, lets go eat, school will be starting soon" Rebecca said taking Mia hand and leaving the room.

what will Jack do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)