More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

How should I begin my first day at ODD?

((FAQ for readers and writers!))

Thanks for your interest in ODD! This is my first real futa story and I'm glad you're here to share the experience.

Obviously, there are no real "frequently asked questions" yet, but I wanted to put this here, in anticipation of a few that you may have.

Q: Are only futanari characters allowed in this story?

A: Not at all! You can expect to see all types of characters here. The main character is futa, obviously, but you can write whatever characters you like and I will too.

Q: Are different types of futanari allowed in this story?

A: Sure! I have my own preferences in that regard, but you're free to write whatever you prefer (for instance, dick and vagina, or such).

Q: Will this story contain themes like and ?

A: My intention is for this story to remain light-hearted with a comedic tone. However, obviously, there's a lot of sexual harassment and bullying involved, as you saw in the opener. It's a situation where I want to see bullying but don't want to see , if that makes any sense. If you've written something and want to know if it fits, just ask me before or after!

Q: Can I write for this story?

A: You sure can! Jump in anywhere! The story's moderated, which means I'll have to approve your chapters, but other than that, go nuts!

Q: For writing purposes, is the main character interested in men, women, or both?

A: Your choice! As long as you aren't contradicting something already written in the branch you're writing for, go nuts. I plan to write them as bisexual, just for my own versatility.

Q: Do I have to write a mystery, or would another type of plot work?

A: You'll quickly see that the mystery is often in Katsumi's head, while the "work" is more like an odd job or even a gag at her expense. However, feel free to write a mystery if you like! I do love a good mystery.

Q: Is all of your stuff going to have futa in it from now on, including other stories?

A: I suspect not.

Hit previous chapter to go back!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)