More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

An island of decadence awaits:

'Slutter'

A certain corporate group decided to start up a new kind of public service for the local men. The selection opportunities for finding and creaming quality foreign pussy has, for the most part, been relatively chaotic and disorganized. Depending on the supply of women in any given neighborhood, this often resulted in groups of unsatisfied men who would either be left cock blocked by their peers or empty handed from the lack of supply. A solution was put together to ensure that this did not continue to happen.

The new system begins by collecting essential data and offering free memberships into the new 'social media app' known as 'Slutter'. Each high valued foreigner that was reportedly capable of coming to the island would be thoroughly screened and displayed in an exhaustive database where members can reserve whichever woman they want according to their preferences. Once their choices have been verified, the selected target would be 'collected and transported', sent to meet whomever had made their reservation. The member can then thoroughly enjoy his latest sex toy, and the company guarantees that the delivered target would be more than willing to do whatever the member wants. Furthermore, for a premium fee, the target can also become a permanent 'addition' to the member's ownership profile. From there, members can flaunt their status, show off their conquests and interact with each other through text and image messaging through the network.

All circumstances that would allow for the smooth operation of the system were handled by an international team of administrators. The total number of registered members overflowed after the first week. Thousands of hot white women from across the world were brought to the island. Many of them do not leave.

A new kind of 'Tinder':

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)