More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Performers Introduction

'Jessy' & 'James'

Cautionary Note: I, the author, can't update as often as some of the other people who are part of this story. Expect replies/new chapters about one to 3 times a day on good days and sometimes not even that much.


Introduction:

Jessy: Hi, I'm 'Jessy'!

James: And I'm 'James'!

Jessy: We're B.F.F.W.B.s and when we caught the guy across the street watching us having sex we discovered we're both exhibitionists!

James: So we signed up for the CHYOA Chat Program!

Both: We look forward to fucking for you!

Physical Descriptions:

Jessy: Is a twenty-something short and stocky woman with boobs the size of a very large grapefruit and a thick but nicely trimmed bush. She stands four-foot-eleven-and-a-half-inches tall and weighs in at roughly 12 stone. Her eyes are dark green, which is also her favorite color. She's a Caucasian individual of Nordic ancestry with pale pink skin and gumdrop style nipples. Her golden hair is worn long, down to her mid back, and is stick straight.

James: Is a five-foot-eight Caucasian male of no specific ethnic subgroup with dark-dark-brown hair and eyes. He attempts to keep himself fit but for all his dearest trying can't keep the flab off anymore. He's in his early thirties, and has a light tan during the late spring to early fall months from swimming outdoors in only a Speedo. His penis is uncut, a respectable eight inches long, and inch-and-a-half thick.

Clothes: Both typically start a show wearing black slacks, a plaid shirt in their favorite colors, and silk underwear, black for him, red for her: but they often change clothes part way through the show...

Fetishes: Jessy and James like anal, light BDSM*, role-play, costumes, and sexually eating food/eating sexual food. They also both recently discovered they're exhibitionists, which is why they signed on with the CHYOA Chat Service.
*(They're both 'Switches': they're neither Dom or Sub, but can enjoy playing either.)


Additional Authors Notes:

For these stories "Likeing" a chapter is treated as a "Tip". The more "Tips" a chapter gets before the next update the 'hotter' I try to write the next chapter, not to mention the better the 'OhMyBod' vibrator will work if their using it.

I update with a fresh chapter whenever I feel the muse to do so: but when it has at least 3 comments or 10×(The show number the current chapter is part of.) 'Tips' I will start trying to 'chase' the muse for an update...


This page is a index for all of 'Jessy' and 'James' shows, pick one bellow to start reading and get into the action, or just enjoy the story...

Which Path Do You Wish To Follow? (Only The One Marked "In Progress" Is Accepting Comments.)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)