More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which Path Do You Wish To Follow? (Only The One Marked "In Progress" Is Accepting Comments.)

First Night. (In Progress)

+++The camera comes on and you see a man and a woman sitting in a smallish room on a king size bed with red sheets and green pillows. Racks of costumes are arrayed along the walls and while there seems to be a door offside on the right. The two are wearing black slacks, smooth plaid button up shirts, stockings and underwear... +++

Jessy: Hi! I'm a twenty-something short and stocky blonde with boobs the size of a very large grapefruit and a nicely trimmed bush. I stand four-foot-eleven-and-a-half-inches tall and weigh in at roughly 12 stone. My favorite color is dark green and my eyes match. I'm a Caucasian woman of Nordic ancestry and speak Danish in addition to English, though when I visited Denmark last year I had a very hard time understanding what people said and they couldn't understand me very well, so I think I need to work on it a lot...

Jessy: I like spinning, knitting, playing piano, and video games: anything that keeps my hands busy really, though I am only mediocre at most stuff: "Jack of all trades, master of none," kind of thing.

Jessy: Over to you 'James'...

James: Hi, I'm 'James'! I'm 'Jessy''s BFFWB, and we're doing this show for two reasons.

James: One, we found out the other night that we're exhibitionists when we caught the guy in the apartment building across the street watching us fuck.

James: And two, we're both going to college far from home and need the cash to be able to eat real food instead of just rammen noodles and peanut butter sandwiches.

Jessy: (That's without jelly by the way...)

James: Yup!

James: Anyway, as you can see, I'm a five-foot-eight Caucasian with dark-dark-brown hair and eyes. I keep myself fit but for all my dearest trying I can't keep the flab off anymore. I'm in my early thirties and met Jessy two years ago, she was a freshman and I'm a graduate student, though she didn't go to school right away after high school, and we became the very best of friends...

Jessy: 'James' and I are both a little kinky, we like anal, light BDSM, and role-play. Neither of us is really a Dom or a Sub, so we take turns. Tonight it's my turn, if things go that way...

James: As you can see we're also into costumes, that's part of our Role-Playing fetish. We've brought several outfits for you to choose from tonight but for the moment we're in our street clothes...

Jessy: So, without further ado, let the show begin!

On With The Show!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)