More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ssrd33 Ssrd33

What's next?

''Meeting''

It was 10 minutes where everything I had lost with my wife recovered, my pants were about to explode, I had to get my penis and masturbate to release this temptation, the words of her had taken me to a world more of my imagination My emotions were on the skin, I wanted to meet that woman, Susan, I wanted her. Everything she told me was unique, intriguing and wonderful.

But not everything was happiness my friends from work returned and I had to say goodbye to her even though I did not want to, I asked her number blatantly and without hesitation she gave it to me.

That surprised me, I wrote to corroborate if that that and indeed it was. She responded with a photo, which made me burst with emotion and wet my pants, which by the way began to smell shortly after.

She was sitting with her legs open and carefully placing her hands to show no more, I was to know more about that woman. Next to the photo a message ...

I want you to suck my cherry ... I'm sure you'll like the taste of its juice ...

UFFF .... I could not wait to see her, I could not stop thinking about that woman and her beautiful body. When I arrived at the house I wanted to lower the desire to fuck that I had with my wife but, she did not even speak to me. Very annoying, and no matter what happened, I wrote to Susan to find us which she accepted without putting a buts.

When I arrived at the meeting place, I finally saw it was the most beautiful woman I had ever met in my life, as I described it, everything in it seemed perfect.

For nerves I brought a sweet palette, which calmed me when I was uneasy ...

When suddenly she started to walk towards me, my whole body trembled with emotion every step felt like I was about to see something unique and that it would change my life forever.

And she stuck to my body tilting her thick, moist red lips passion towards my ear told me ...

Do you like to suck ....?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)