More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ssrd33 Ssrd33

What's next?

¨Elevator¨

Of course not!!! I answered, She ... you will do it for sure ... she smiled at me shamelessly.

On the way to the elevator she was hallucinating with the rhythms of her hips, with that tight white dress highlighting her curves, those fine black point heels. Without even reaching the room, I had already made love to her 3 times. We entered elevator, in those four walls I could already feel what would happen tonight.

SURPRISINGLY, she grabbed me by the hips ... (I opened my eyes in surprise) and she began to settle her waist with my buttocks, she was wagging behind my ass .. I, was very excited and happy, was something new I did not care about anything just wanted something different. Innocently I was also shaking, suddenly I began to feel a very unusual bulge, which was buried between my buttocks every time it happened, I did not give importance to it because I thought it was her leg, so big was the bulge. Suddenly more people began to enter, we were at the end of this and very tight.

I asked Susan if she was okay and she answered me in a low and very hot voice, I could still feel her warm breath ....

I want to taste your ass, a chill ran through my body at the same time a very curious hand penetrated my pants separating my buttocks with his fingers until reaching my tight hole.

She told me:

Quiet let you get there if you make a lot of noise others will see us, my penis got hard automatically, with his other hand she found that it was hard, and without warning began to massage my asshole, every time she ran her finger through the eye, I got hotter, until I felt some drops of precum come out.

More and more pressure against my hole and jerking over the pants, as an entrance to heaven was when she began to put a finger in my eye every cm of your finger felt like something wonderful and unique. Accompanied with caresses on the neck and ears, What man could resist such a thing ?. When suddenly there was a pause, she pulled her hand out of my ass and put her hand to get me some precum, the second intend felt like two fingers entranced inside me, this time I did not feel much pressure and it was softer .. .

You have a very delicate ass John, soft as the back and delicate as a flower, I want it to be mine .... Will you leave me John ?,

Without realizing it, I was moving forward and back so she could continue penetrating me with her fingers ... Very good. That's the attitude I want, I want more more, move faster, I heard what she said whispering to me ear.

His fingers penetrated deeper into me and I felt strongly as he lifted me up a little and let me fall, again and again, my penis was hard as a rock as well as hers. Only I did not know it yet, I stopped penetrating her with her fingers and she told me to wiggle at her waist, I could still feel that HUGE bulge coming from her, I wanted to feel it more inside my buttocks, I began to lower and raise that bulge I was enjoying like a little child.

Everyone left and we also went to our love room ....

I knew that this was just beginning and I did not want to miss even a chance to get to know more about Susan.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)