More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NPC041188 NPC041188

What subject do you have first?

#Special Event

After lunch, you and most of the boys at school were called to the gym of the school. As you all just stood around you noticed that only students of legal age were in the gym, and the younger onces were no where to be seen.

"Doug," you heard someone call you out, looking where it came from you saw it came from Sam, a long time friend. Bright green eyes, his blond hair grown just past his ears at the insistance of his family, which was made up of 3 older sisters and 2 younger ones. Not to mention his mom, dad and his two aunts living right next door to him. You'd had a tough time handling your sisters when you were younger, you couldn't imagine handling so many at once. "Any idea what this is about?"

"No clue, We just got told to come here in the middle of our lesson" you told him as you fist bumped

"Same, but as long as we get out of lessons I don't care" he smirked

After waiting a few minutes you heard the doors to the gym slam open and the school principle Mrs North walked in and stood on the small stage that'd been placed at the front of the gym.

"Can everyone hear me?" she shouted to you all, instantly all of you stopped your muttering and silent conversations, Mrs North was not a woman to mess with, while she was a fair women she was also firm enough to keep all the teachers in line, and that said a lot about her. "First of all, does everyone remember handing in these?"

she held up a familiar looking permission slip, you remember handing it to your mom and, after reading it she signed it and instructed you to hand it straight back to your teacher. You figued there'd be no problems since she was a lawyer and wouldn't sign anything dangerous to you. Around you the other boys nodded.

"Good, that'll save time. First of all, the rest of the boys of the school have been sent home, just to confirm. They're too young to participate." She informed you, confusing you about what was to come.

Around you some of the others took it as a good sign, if they were too young that meant this was for legal adults. Which meant it could lead to something fun.

"Second of all, well I won't mince words you, this permission slip that your parents graciously signed is legally binding under the new laws our mayor passed last month, and allows every woman in this school tohunt you down and have their way with you."

Giving you all a minute to take in what she just said, you saw the colour drain from some of the guys faces around you as it all sunk in

"All the exits of the school have been locked up, from doors to windows and even mouse holes. Which gives you all two choices," Mrs North said with... you wouldn't call it a vicious grin, but it certainly wa a hungry one. "You can stay here and wait for a girl, or a group of girls, to find you and have their fun with you. Or, you can run around for as long as you can, dodging ducking dipping diving and dodging every grabbing pair of hands in the school till the end of the day bell rings, only then will it end and you'll be able to leave. It up to you all if you stay, run or hide. You've got a 3 minute head start before it begins. Good luck everyone"

Stepping down off the small stage Mrs North left you all in the gym, the clock alreday ticking. You watched as Sam and several of the other boys run off as fast as they could, taking his chances in either hiding or outrunning a school full of horny futas.

The only question you had to ask was, do you stay for the inevitable, or take your own chances?

~Should I Stay or Should I Go~

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)