More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zanosss12 zanosss12

How are we going to swap bodies?

#2 | Ghost Body Swap

Alex's family was fairly poor, but they had plenty of antique junk in the attic left over from his grandmother. Eager to get his hands on a new console, Alex secretly climbed into the attic. He was going to find something valuable there that he could sell on Ebay and make some money. In any case, the old stuff was just standing there and gathering dust, waiting for the time to throw it all away.

Alex rummaged through all the cobwebs and dust that had accumulated there over the years. Suddenly he noticed a strange vase. It looked quite expensive and had a strange ornament engraved in gold. Alex decided that he could sell it and get closer to his dream.

He picked up the vase and dragged it to his room. He tried not to make any noise, so as not to attract the attention of his family. As he walked down the stairs, his foot slipped and he slid down the stairs with a thud. When he got to the bottom, he realized he had broken that vase. Now its shards were lying on the floor and..... There was something wrong with it.

A strange glow encompassed the shards, growing larger by the second. Suddenly, it soared into the air, and immediately, incredibly fast, it began to fly into Alex's mouth, which was open in surprise. He was frightened and tried to do something, but he couldn't move. Then he heard a voice in his head.

"Hey, kid. I'm a ghost and you freed me, so I'm going to take your body. But in return, I'll give you another." Before he could react, Alex immediately felt himself separated from his body and flew to...

Whose body will Alex get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)